Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate smart fuckers

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Many of these fucking cunts are money mogging me hard. They learn shit that takes me a day in a few hours. Even for simple shit, I used to struggle. Even something as simple as understanding a for loop, took me hours while smart fags learn that shit in 30 min, hell even 10!

I have seen and read about recent college grads earning $300k due to being giga high IQ. While I started at 40k back then. It's FUCKING unfair! Fuckers we're blessed with a great mind and a good family. While I was born to a bunch of low IQ shitskin midgets who don't know shit. :feelsree::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Some people get everything in life - some people get less than nothing. We lost the genetic lottery H A R D.

Many of these fucking cunts are money mogging me hard. They learn shit that takes me a day in a few hours. Even for simple shit, I used to struggle. Even something as simple as understanding a for loop, took me hours while smart fags learn that shit in 30 min, hell even 10!

I have seen and read about recent college grads earning $300k due to being giga high IQ. While I started at 40k back then. It's FUCKING unfair! Fuckers we're blessed with a great mind and a good family. While I was born to a bunch of low IQ shitskin midgets who don't know shit. :feelsree::feelsrope:
Shoot them in the brains theory
Some people get everything in life - some people get less than nothing. We lost the genetic lottery H A R D.
Because whoever made the universe is an unfair retard who deserves everything from my wrath

Yes, life is unfair. Welcome to Life Lessons 101.

Just be envious of wagecucks, bro! :smonk:

are you a smart feller or a fart smeller

Yup, inteligence is genetic as well so don't bother yourself too much about it. i also thought i was smart at least, now i know im just a dumbass. even then i want to get money to be a neet, life is becoming harder and harder not easier. watching how your investments fail, your projects tend to be mediocre. while other guys triumph is rage inducing, i also got this retard who thinks he's hot shit just cause everything was handed to him.