Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate small talk

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate small talk most of the conversation is just me and the other person talking about stuff that either one of us doesn’t care about or neither of us cares about and I’m always the one that has to carry the conversation it’s a waste of 5-10 seconds honestly

Who do you even make small talk with? I only do it with the old man down the road when I go for a walk. Though I don't have a real job maybe that's hwy.

Perhaps this is more to your liking?

Small talk is just relationship maintenance

Who do you even make small talk with? I only do it with the old man down the road when I go for a walk. Though I don't have a real job maybe that's hwy.
Relatives immediate family strangers etc

US-cel problems. Germans luckily aren't that talkative. Or maybe just with me:feelsbadman:

I hate small talk as well.

US-cel problems. Germans luckily aren't that talkative. Or maybe just with me:feelsbadman:
Maybe. I fucking hate small talk and always wondered if more socially awkward countries like Finland or something would be more tolerable.