Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate slavs more than I hate niggers and jews

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
i want to fuck slav whores soooooo bad :ahegao: it pisses me the fuck off that slav men get to fuck slav whores while i rot

like idgaf about noodlefoids and currywhores and ricecels and currycels are relatively harmless. sheboons are fucking disgusting and niggers who fuck white women mostly fuck fat girls with tattoos so whatever. but there are tons of hot slav whores having sex with subhuman slav men every single day.

slavcels tell me "but subhuman, slav whores hate slav men, they are the least loyal to their race". but still i can only fuck slav whores by paying. i can never have them.

U bet youre a niggger

Calling them the most disloyal is absurd as that goes to western white toilets who are destroying their own fetuses and welcoming in the third world but just like all white toilets Chad only.

i want to fuck slav whores soooooo bad :ahegao: it pisses me the fuck off that slav men get to fuck slav whores while i rot
Move to Eastern Europe.