Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Slavic males more than foids

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
★★
Let's break it down, clothing-wise.
1. Foids in slutty clothing - make me hard.
2. Foids in chaste clothing - make me admiring.
3. Males only wear thuggish clothing - chaotic, anarchic American jeans, they are extraverted, they are tattooed sometimes, they man-spread, they giggle and shout like chimpanzees, and drink alcohol.

They also hold hands in public with foids. All these Slavic men make me uncomfortable. There is a kind of man that I would like uwu, but they are all in Juche Korea - either glorious warriors, or cute school boys in white shirts marching in protests against Japan's existence ayaya inshallah manse

The worst are the middle aged ogres and NT normies.

There is a kind of man that I would like uwu, but they are all in Juche Korea - either glorious warriors, or cute school boys in white shirts marching in protests against Japan's existence ayaya inshallah manse
Mate what

Stopped reading at 'man-spread'

@WorthlessSlavicShit :feelsmage:

Stopped reading at 'man-spread'
Why? Man-spreading is an unironically vile practice, as abominable as spitting. Yes, Slavic males spit and smoke tobacco, and man-spread, and giggle like African monkeys. I've not been personally slighted to be eager to shoot schools, yet if I had a nuclear device, I would press the button.

Why? Man-spreading is an unironically vile practice, as abominable as spitting. Yes, Slavic males spit and smoke tobacco, and man-spread, and giggle like African monkeys. I've not been personally slighted to be eager to shoot schools, yet if I had a nuclear device, I would press the button.
ok GrAY uwu

slavic women should be forced to mate with slavic men

@NorthernWind
I cannot compare Slavs with others since I only briefly visited a few non-Slavic countries but I have an impression that Western males are more civilized.
In EE there are either an Alpha/thug baboons, a much smaller amount of nerds and maybe even smaller amount of 'normal' ( respectful, good mannered ) men.
For example, I can interact with a book-seller of books in French. He obviously is native not a French but maybe it's its influence of French culture works.
Local males usually act with an 'alpha'/cocky/thuggish demeanor.
Maybe EE similar to Latin America in that regard, I can't say since I never visited LA.

Maybe EE similar to Latin America in that regard, I can't say since I never visited LA.
Latin Americans are very similar in behavior to Eastern Europeans - if you hate EE, you'd hate LA.
I'm Latino, and I cannot fuck stand Latinos JFL
In EE there are either an Alpha/thug baboons, a much smaller amount of nerds and maybe even smaller amount of 'normal' ( respectful, good mannered ) men.
Yup, basically Latin American guys ..... worse, actually, because I would say there's even fewer nerds

Slavic foids are quite ok-ish in terms of sex. They don't provide any value beside it but it's also same for every races of foids in this world.

Yup, basically Latin American guys ..... worse, actually, because I would say there's even fewer nerds
Don't forget that this macho attitude does not turn them into patriarchal - they're effectively using violence against other men without controlling their women.

To get a feel for the Russo-Ukrainian culture, one might read their 2ch forums (their version of 4chan, which never went political). The thing about the Russian language that I noticed long ago is that while English has high and medium registers (abdomen > belly), almost lacking in low Negro-esque speech, Russian has medium and low registers, lacking the high speech (belly is scientific style, while the normal word would be some vile abomination).

In simpler terms, an American criminal will talk in normal English (with the scientist using Latinised terms), whereas a Russian scientist will talk in normal Russian, and Russian normie will use ungodly, vile language.

Check out 2ch. The English language we incels use on this good forum (foids, toilets, ER) is but a tiny childish fraction of the vomit typical Russian normies spew. We're effectively talking normal, respectable English here.