Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate Chads more than foids

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
Especially the Chads who think they are highly superior to normies and incels.I have seen very less humble Chads in my life so I pray for their downfall and i hope they burn in hell.

I'm invisible to foids and they don't even care about me but all the Chads in my life have either looked down on me or made fun of me behind my back just because I am genetically inferior to them.

Last edited:
thats why you gotta learn martial arts and confidencemogg them

They aren't even that tough, and that's not me trying to be some keyboard commando, that's me speaking from experience. The louder they are and the more they move around, the more harmless they tend to be. They have to be the ultimate tough guy larpers, covering themselves in tattoos, trying to look like bikers or UFC fighters, mean mugging, walking around in groups, flashing cash. The stories I could tell you about mixing it up with these arrogant asswipes who thought a short, overweight older guy with a bad knee would be easy to test, while both as a security guard and on my own free time...

Last edited:
Don’t hate the player hate the game

made fun of me behind my back just because I am genetically inferior to them.
Yup. My mom raised me to, “keep people’s name out of your mouth, if they are not there to defend themselves”.

- The worst is when normies do it inadvertently, and say things like, “That thick girl over there”. Or, “you mean that short guy, with the tall chick?”.

- I have worked in retail/ marketing for the past 11 years, people rarely say what they mean directly to a person’s face.