Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate short women that date tall men

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
Every time i see a short woman with a tall boyfriend when I’m out and about, it sends me into so much rage that it could physically harm them both, badly i would. However i can’t because chances are the boyfriend will beat the shit out of me, I’ll end up getting arrested or both. Instead i find myself just wishing something terrible would happen to them both. Especially the woman, something like them getting hit by a car or something. Being short as man is fucking hard

The worst type of fo,d si noodlewhore tbh. They hate their own race and asian men.

Short women need to die, they give birth to manlets

They want to overcompensate

I try not to read reddit anymore for my sanity but the few times I do go back looking at a post about manlets having a hard time, the amount of posts from foids that start off with "I've dated a short guys before" and end with I wish My current 6' guy was a little shorter makes me uncontrollably angry at how fucking blind they are.

Every time i see a short woman with a tall boyfriend when I’m out and about, it sends me into so much rage that it could physically harm them both, badly i would. However i can’t because chances are the boyfriend will beat the shit out of me, I’ll end up getting arrested or both. Instead i find myself just wishing something terrible would happen to them both. Especially the woman, something like them getting hit by a car or something. Being short as man is fucking hard
Its a disgusting fetish.

Yeah, man, I hate them too. Short mean don't receive any fucking chance of dating, and the only ones that could date short guys only go for tall guys. I really hope these bitches die.

They should force short women to give birth only to foids. All tall women will have boys.

They basically look like small children by the side of a dudes that have the height of a bloody Tower.
Only chad can pedomaxxx

They basically look like small children by the side of a dudes that have the height of a bloody Tower.
Only chad can pedomaxxx
Lol.

Yet if an incel of any height suggested that wanted a more petite partner he'd get accused of being a pedo.

Lol.

Yet if an incel of any height suggested that wanted a more petite partner he'd get accused of being a pedo.
The redpill calls this phenomenon, "hamstering."

How tall are you ?

Lol.

Exactly.

I try not to read reddit anymore for my sanity but the few times I do go back looking at a post about manlets having a hard time, the amount of posts from foids that start off with "I've dated a short guys before" and end with I wish My current 6' guy was a little shorter makes me uncontrollably angry at how fucking blind they are.
IF it’s any consolation only roasties with utterly subhuman genetics are the tall chasers, they think they’re entitled to a better mate. That’s also why they hate their looksmatches

I hate all kind of womem

I hate tall men that date short women

If this guy was any shorter he'd be posting here.

K6bKShE.jpg

every-short-girl-needs-a-tall-boy-34456679.png

:feelsree:

Learn wrestling and you will take down lanklets no problem. Choke them until they turn purple, that's the only way they can feel our pain.