Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate short people

:feelskek: Of course an 8/10 volcel is allowed on this site
cuz ım truecel nıgga ,ı mıght be average or good lookıng but stıll ım ıncel,you dont have to be ugly af to be ıncel ın thıs age , even the AI ın thıs site knows ım an ıncel loser while ım 190 cm rated 8/10 by my crush but stıll rejected?! she must be lyıng pıece of shıt
He is 6’2 and 8/10 face.

Shannon

Asian

Why hasn’t some mod obliterated this fakecel fags account yet. This post warrants nuclear wipe
Mods r too busy choking on chodes to give a shit. Tired of this fakecel annoying faggot shitting on people constantly. Prick fuckin scum can slip and break his spine for all I care

Honestly a lot of them tend to be dickheads and like to pick on those non NT & incel tier. It’s not uncommon idk why too many copers say height above face that’s so fucking stupid unless ur genuinely turbo manlet tier
height is only a bonus

I wish all short people killed themselves, we should use short people on wars and shit , they are the biggest subhumans ever with their tiny legs and their asses close to the ground lol

i am not shaming any short people here , j am just stating a fact and my own opinion
Kys

Mods r too busy choking on chodes to give a shit. Tired of this fakecel annoying faggot shitting on people constantly. Prick fuckin scum can slip and break his spine for all I care
I am not a fakecel

peak foid behavior

short ppl hate u too

How this faggot isn't permanently banned yet is amazing.

and I fuckin hate tall people, if your gonna wish death upon manlets then the same goes for tall cocksuckers who think they're better than everyone else because of their height, it goes both ways

How this faggot isn't permanently banned yet is amazing.
This cunt constantly humble brags about his height and looks only to change gears when someone confronts him. I don't know what the fuck the mods are doing

I wish all short people killed themselves, we should use short people on wars and shit , they are the biggest subhumans ever with their tiny legs and their asses close to the ground lol

i am not shaming any short people here , j am just stating a fact and my own opinion
Studies suggest that short soldiers are more likely to die in wars. Wars are a good way to get rid of subhuman incel genetic stock. In India fought properly in WW2 and lost 100+ million people we'd have fewer subhumans.

burn alive all tallfags who hates manlets for no reasson

All heil to my manlets brocels who understand the real pain

burn alive all tallfags who hates manlets for no reasson

All heil to my manlets brocels who understand the real pain
I hate them cuz they hate me

Studies suggest that short soldiers are more likely to die in wars. Wars are a good way to get rid of subhuman incel genetic stock. In India fought properly in WW2 and lost 100+ million people we'd have fewer subhumans.
Good

Send me your face

I am one of the best raters here according to Master, Fat Link, Blkpillpres, FaceandLMS & incel tV

Anyone that hates manlets are like foids anyways.

This fagot normie is an infiltrator, death to this rabble

2/10 ragebait

fakecel trait is advocating for suicide for other incels. And he claimed that he was 8/10 and also rejected a foid who was hot according to him because she was not a virgin.
what a fucking faggot, volcels.is