Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate short people

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
20%
I wish all short people killed themselves, we should use short people on wars and shit , they are the biggest subhumans ever with their tiny legs and their asses close to the ground lol

i am not shaming any short people here , j am just stating a fact and my own opinion

I wish all short people killed themselves, we should use short people on wars and shit , they are the biggest subhumans ever with their tiny legs and their asses close to the ground lol

i am not shaming any short people here , j am just stating a fact and my own opinion
Honestly a lot of them tend to be dickheads and like to pick on those non NT & incel tier. It’s not uncommon idk why too many copers say height above face that’s so fucking stupid unless ur genuinely turbo manlet tier

Honestly a lot of them tend to be dickheads and like to pick on those non NT & incel tier. It’s not uncommon idk why too many copers say height above face that’s so fucking stupid unless ur genuinely turbo manlet tier
Yes , that is why i hate them , they are evil and sick bastards

Nt and good looking short people get gfs

Imagine hating short people instead of hating tallfags

Short men already suffer enough.

Short men already suffer enough.
Technically speaking, short men are the group that gets discriminated against the most. They won't conduct an academic study about it given that it is way too controversial and they want to favor women because of their "precious" eggs.

Technically speaking, short men are the group that gets discriminated against the most. They won't conduct an academic study about it given that it is way too controversial and they want to favor women because of their "precious" eggs.
Tall men are discriminated more you fucking faggot

Not if they are ugly you stupid fuck
Okay, fine. I get this part. But being tall is attractive. To be a chad, one must be above 6 feet. A 5"6 chad is a normie in the eyes of foids.

Yes with their napoleon complexes and short man syndromes
I dated a short guy (5’9”) once and it was a bad experience so i’ll never do it again
All men under 6’ should kill themselves
All men under 6’ don’t deserve love
#menunder6ftarentrealmen

Yes with their napoleon complexes and short man syndromes
I dated a short guy (5’9”) once and it was a bad experience so i’ll never do it again
All men under 6’ should kill themselves
All men under 6’ don’t deserve love
#menunder6ftarentrealmen
Agreed

Reported for Incel harassment.

3D1666E1 15C6 4E02 A627 C34CC6E26AA2

E801A0C3 A4B5 474E 8C9D A8398EC54F8E

0C561F9C 9743 4FC0 AAED 11B12A29B92F

BFD4E4B2 C6E0 49D3 8234 9D05180D46C4

E5DBD0BB 0A91 4EEB 8797 DB7BC3D7C36F

B0D5AADC 8085 4E63 863F ABBA4B75723A

AEFCE1B5 5068 4FE0 8F76 C6F3C509B847

1026D189 F4FB 472F 8316 585BD8C027C0

Based, but fuck tallfags as well, unless they're not that tall

all short ppl and shitskins should die and never breed

Reported for Incel harassment.

Reported for incel shaming
fakecel trait is advocating for suicide for other incels. And he claimed that he was 8/10 and also rejected a foid who was hot according to him because she was not a virgin.

fakecel trait is advocating for suicide for other incels. And he claimed that he was 8/10 and also rejected a foid who was hot according to him because she was not a virgin.
:feelskek: Of course an 8/10 volcel is allowed on this site

Damn I can't go anymore without being mocked for my height, I might as well leave this forum since since both normies and incels hate me.

Damn I can't go anymore without being mocked for my height, I might as well leave this forum since since both normies and incels hate me.
He’s not even an incel

OP 6’4 and cries on incel forums instead of blasting roids

@Intellau_Celistic please spam this pointless thread even more

:feelskek: Of course an 8/10 volcel is allowed on this site
Why hasn’t some mod obliterated this fakecel fags account yet. This post warrants nuclear wipe