Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate short foids

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

subhuman abused dog , traumacel , untermensch
★★★★★
Because they could enjoy their life to the fullest with unlimited sex while we turbomanlets have to face discrimination and sexless life because no woman is attracted to men with such pathetic height. All because short foids do not want to date their lookmatch they even look at us with disgust!

It's stupid that soyciety continues to allow them to breed. Manletism will never die as a result.

Yeah, foids date tallfags and breed manlets/and or normies, ensuring that the cycle of misery continues, they are even worse than regular foids

Short people genocide when

never began for turbomanlets

never began for turbomanlets
Manlets= Getting bullied all your life, there is a cure and its the: Just be one in a million theory, or have 7/10 Face but you will never treatend the same as a tallfag

There is no cure for manletism, it affects your whole body, look at our tiny wrists and hands :feelsrope:
my baby hands are honestly disgusting I don't see any foid willing to date me unless she's into that fetish with the small hands. Spoiler alert you won't find any foid into that.

Manlets= Getting bullied all your life, there is a cure and its the: Just be one in a million theory, or have 7/10 Face but you will never treatend the same as a tallfag
So true and brutal it never began for us we were condemned to a painful and sad life.

my baby hands are honestly disgusting I don't see any foid willing to date me unless she's into that fetish with the small hands. Spoiler alert you won't find any foid into that.
Even if you are gymmaxxed and wear 5+ inch elevator your hands will always be tiny, there should be elevator handgloves

Even if you are gymmaxxed and wear 5+ inch elevator your hands will always be tiny, there should be elevator handgloves
i am leanmaxxing rn but that probably won't help idk it sucks being handmogged by literally everyone else even by girls. I've compared my hand to my mom's hand and the results were brutal. I think that our hands were the same size or perhaps her hand was bigger. I hated getting mogged in HS by the 6'1 CHAD with massive hands I bet his hands could cover the entire ass of a foid. I am looking for a foid with baby hands fetish like for real some foids love that and they get aroused by the thought of getting touched by a man with small hands.

They want 'big, masculine hands'.