Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate seeing ugly guys with girlfriends.

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
It seems to me that most incels resent Chad.. I don't. Were not competing for the same women and never will be. He's not on my level and im not on his. If i see an attractive guy tounge fucking his hot gf out in the wild its water of a ducks back. I couldn't give a fuck. But the utter hatred and resentment I feel towards guys on my level (sub 5 incel tier men) who are successful with women/coupled up is visceral and idk why, Shouldn't I feel happy for ugly mfs like myself for ascending? I just can't for some reason. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
they are probably betabux cucks

better incel than cuck bro

It seems to me that most incels resent Chad.. I don't. Were not competing for the same women and never will be. He's not on my level and im not on his. If i see an attractive guy tounge fucking his hot gf out in the wild its water of a ducks back. I couldn't give a fuck. But the utter hatred and resentment I feel towards guys on my level (sub 5 incel tier men) who are successfully with women/coupled up is inhuman and idk why, Shouldn't I feel happy for ugly mfs like myself for ascending? I just can't for some reason. :feelsdevil:
I hate all NT faggots, fuck them all! :reeeeee:

I was on facecuck yesterday thinking the same thing :fuk:

A couple years ago it used to give me hope that one day I could ascend too but now days it just makes me depressed, makes me feel as I am even more shitty of a deal and uglier than I thought that I am not even worth a glance from foids.

I'm glad for some reason when I see ugly and short guys with a gf/wife.

Traditionally, men are valued not only based on looks while female value depends on how attractive, young, fertile she is. Of course, her upbringing and manners also matter.
Seeing ugly or fat females with handsome men is far more unnatural.

They prove oofy doofy theory, raw reality, i dont like either, oofy doofy preference exists and is raw, very raw, cutecels exist also

Betabux, tall, big dick, or insane luck/ exception

Seeing that shit is ERfuel af
Why them and not me? :reeeeee:

If you're super NT pretty much is guaranteed that you'll have a girlfriend.

A subset of females don't meet through tinder but through social circles. Mating through social circles increases average guys chances since they are not competing with 20 giga chads.

If you don't have a social circle, it's likely over.

Betabux or they're getting cucked behind their backs. I feel pity in all honesty, when their wife/girlfriend eventually monkeybranches they'll be so depressed.