Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate seeing teenagers hanging out in the street

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
It's not about sex and relationships. It just hurts me so hard to see how a joyful youth they're enjoying. Laughing, screaming, smoking, having people around them. What a fucking reminder of a teenage life that I should have but missed out on.

Join your local incel gang
Also cool name, ur a germancel?

I don't mind them as long as they don't start screaming,putting loud music in their shitty phones and saying stupid things in the middle of the street like fucking animals.It's really annoying and ruins coexistence.

I hate teenagers.

Ragefuel when I see those pieces of shit getting to experience joys and pleasures that they deny us and ultimately do not deserve.

dont go outside, dont look out any windows

die Zukunft ist Incel

Geblackpillte Männer sind beste Männer.
Cucks sind eine Schande der Männlichkeit.
So sieht's aus, und immer schön AfD wählen :feelsokman:

Damn, same. I never hung out with friends during high school. Actually, I never did at all.

I have to see this, as well as Chad making out with some slut, since I live across the street from a school

I don't mind them as long as they don't start screaming,putting loud music in their shitty phones and saying stupid things in the middle of the street like fucking animals.It's really annoying and ruins coexistence.
I have to listen to that every night

It's not about sex and relationships. It just hurts me so hard to see how a joyful youth they're enjoying. Laughing, screaming, smoking, having people around them. What a fucking reminder of a teenage life that I should have but missed out on.
Saw some teenage gang of 2 guys and 2 super hot girls at the store today, I regret going out:feelsrope: