Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing short women with tall men

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
Why the fuck is this so common? Any bitch that Is attracted to this shit deserves to be abused, their brains are underdeveloped and perverted. Everywhere I go I see it, there's no escape, no place where i feel like I have a chance of being loved at all when I all I see are stuck up wh*res walking through public with men who are triple their size, i just want to hurt these people, i feel worthless around them, I fucking hate them

ER AVI brocels always have good posts like these.

TBH that doesn't infuriate me as much, as seeing WMAF couples (especially if the male is a Chad).:reeeeee: And I'm not even a ricecel.

Same, I am not rice but I hate seeing it.
I think it's because we know or view noodlewhores as being the standard of foid, so when we see such couples, it implies that all foids only want Chad and hate "lesser" men (us incels and normies); I can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
Then the foids have the audacity to say "You'll make a cute couple teehee!" when you're next to another short foid, it's beyond over.

Attractive men make me furious, I admit I fantasize about throwing acid on their faces in a videogame, so women no longer want them and they are forced to assume the role of an incel and finally understand our pain.

Why the fuck is this so common? Any bitch that Is attracted to this shit deserves to be abused, their brains are underdeveloped and perverted. Everywhere I go I see it, there's no escape, no place where i feel like I have a chance of being loved at all when I all I see are stuck up wh*res walking through public with men who are triple their size, i just want to hurt these people, i feel worthless around them, I fucking hate them
Perfect incel factory dynamic.

I hate them too. Even short women want tall guys to make them feel smaller! Wtf

Attractive men make me furious, I admit I fantasize about throwing acid on their faces in a videogame, so women no longer want them and they are forced to assume the role of an incel and finally understand our pain.
Based

Yeah it`s fucking beyond Ragefuel i always feel the urge to inflict extreme pain on them