Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing people I knew when I was younger become good looking while I get uglier

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Everyone that I knew as a child has either become a chad or normie in looks. It's even worse with the girls, they have all developed into hot women, while I have just become a subhuman. It's embarrassing whenever I have to see these people, they always look a million times better then me.

I know that feel.
It's exactly what happened with m... oh wait! I was always a failed lab experiment so no.

I'm looking way better actually. I have a beard and I lost some weight. Still an manlet incel thought, so it doesnt matter

anon_899 said:
I'm looking way better actually. I have a beard and I lost some weight. Still an manlet incel thought, so it doesnt matter

At least technically you're healthier due to weight loss

Earthbound said:

His problem is that he didn't take enough showers and get a haircut tehehe!

Earthbound said:

Physically yes, emotionally it's a tough life

Yes. NAture is cruel and unfair to some people like us. There was never any hope from the beggining. Ulgy as child, as teen and as an adult.