Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing happy people

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate seeing happy people it infuriates me seeing people that are happy and enjoying life while I’m rotting here with 64 days online because of my genetics the only barrier between me and these niggers are looks if the roles was reversed I would be the one happy living my life while they rot on here with 64 days online these genetics I’m gonna get high and drunk then do PCP and then drive my car off a bridge and swim back to land ( in video game )

FUCK HAPPY NORMALNIGGERS AND FUCK OVER PRIVILEGED CHADFUCKS AND STACYWHORES DEATH TO THE US ARMY :lasereyes:

...PCP; have you evolved into Sneir during your temporary banning? :feelskek:

But yes, it's quite enraging seeing them, especially considering they're that way due to them blessed by their genetics and life circumstances, or their tutorial mode lifestyle in the case of most foids; I guarantee you that happily laughing Tyrone with his friends would be on .is if he had the same frame, height, and face as many blackcels here. :feelsclown:

#metoo,seeing people in pain,dying due to accidents,etc makes me happy

I love reading about foids that got raped.