Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate seeing fucking people

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate looking at these other fucking dateless KHV guys being able to have some sort of friendship or banter relationship with foids. Foids don’t say a fucking word to me unless needed. I hate my fucking life
I hate staring at people being the top man on their sports team while I’m always the worst
I hate looking at other guys and girls and seeing even the skinniest person I see still has
more mass and more muscle than me.
I hate looking at all A having faggots and seeing how easy it is for to achieve it meanwhile I’m a senior and I haven’t had honor roll NOT ONCE IN THIS FUCKING SCHOOL. I went from all As in 6th grade to fucking As Bs and Cs in 7th when I entered here.
I hate seeing fucking underclassmen hanging out after school and messing around with each other knowing I’ve been here since 7th grade and haven’t truly had that.
I hate seeing faggots with their gfs
I hate seeing fuckers speaking Spanish completely fluently and perfectly even if they’re dumb as shit
I hate seeing people with money while I’m fucking poor
I hate seeing faggots with perfect social skills never being called out for saying something stupid and being looked as at intelligent while I’m looked at as a retard who doesn’t even deserve sympathy
I hate looking at people with a mother & a father.

I hate normies :feelsree: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: What the fuck did I do to constantly fail at everything. I have never once in my fucking life achieved shit. Not online and NOT IRL. I hate looking at these cunts have everything smooth. Even if I did finally address my phone addiction IT WOULDNT DO ANYTHING IM SO FAR BEHIND ITS TOO LATE AND I WOULD FIND ANOTHER THING TO STIM ON TO REPLACE IT.

These stupid fucks never suffered through shit while I’ve suffered through loss, grief, humiliation, embarrassment, disappointment, depression, etc. Then they always whine about their stupid minuscule problems

Last edited:
agreed brocel, its why i walked away from any type of job, having zero money for copes is rough but not having to go outside ever and look at people is somehow even better, fuck society, fuck off with men and toilets, i only care for the brocels in here that arent glowies or IT faggots.

These stupid fucks never suffered through shit while I’ve suffered through loss, grief, humiliation, embarrassment, disappointment, depression, etc. Then they always whine about their stupid minuscule problems
Yeah, I hate that normies always try to use the argument that they also have problems like us, when reality is that all of their issues are minuscule and easily fixable. Just a load of bullshit to make it seem like everyone has it as bad when that couldn't be further from the truth, to nobody's surprise my family also gaslights me about this every day.

I hate looking at these other fucking dateless KHV guys being able to have some sort of friendship or banter relationship with foids. Foids don’t say a fucking word to me unless needed.

And they will get away with it

agreed brocel, its why i walked away from any type of job, having zero money for copes is rough but not having to go outside ever and look at people is somehow even better, fuck society, fuck off with men and toilets, i only care for the brocels in here that arent glowies or IT faggots.
Based.
Yeah, I hate that normies always try to use the argument that they also have problems like us, when reality is that all of their issues are minuscule and easily fixable. Just a load of bullshit to make it seem like everyone has it as bad when that couldn't be further from the truth, to nobody's surprise my family also gaslights me about this every day.
Yup. Normies would rope in our shoes
And they will get away with it
yup and get all the attention from society

work a remote software job

I hate looking at these other fucking dateless KHV guys being able to have some sort of friendship or banter relationship with foids. Foids don’t say a fucking word to me unless needed. I hate my fucking life
I hate staring at people being the top man on their sports team while I’m always the worst
I hate looking at other guys and girls and seeing even the skinniest person I see still has
more mass and more muscle than me.
I hate looking at all A having faggots and seeing how easy it is for to achieve it meanwhile I’m a senior and I haven’t had honor roll NOT ONCE IN THIS FUCKING SCHOOL. I went from all As in 6th grade to fucking As Bs and Cs in 7th when I entered here.
I hate seeing fucking underclassmen hanging out after school and messing around with each other knowing I’ve been here since 7th grade and haven’t truly had that.
I hate seeing faggots with their gfs
I hate seeing fuckers speaking Spanish completely fluently and perfectly even if they’re dumb as shit
I hate seeing people with money while I’m fucking poor
I hate seeing faggots with perfect social skills never being called out for saying something stupid and being looked as at intelligent while I’m looked at as a retard who doesn’t even deserve sympathy
I hate looking at people with a mother & a father.

I hate normies :feelsree: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: What the fuck did I do to constantly fail at everything. I have never once in my fucking life achieved shit. Not online and NOT IRL. I hate looking at these cunts have everything smooth. Even if I did finally address my phone addiction IT WOULDNT DO ANYTHING IM SO FAR BEHIND ITS TOO LATE AND I WOULD FIND ANOTHER THING TO STIM ON TO REPLACE IT.

same I especially hate richfags and niggers. If u see many niggers means high crime. Richfags because they are rich