Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing couples

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
Seeing young couples in public makes me sad because I know that I'm never going to ever get a girlfriend because I'm so ugly and short. I can't even talk to people because I'm so socially awkward. I am such a loser I hate it.

makes me sad because I know that I'm never going to ever get a girlfriend
im getting mogged constantly too:feelsbadman:

ive never been into roping but seeing an attractive foid makes me really suicidal at some points

im getting mogged constantly too:feelsbadman:

ive never been into roping but seeing an attractive foid makes me really suicidal at some points
Me too I just wish someone cared about me

they makes me jealous.

At least my shitty genes won't be passed onto the next generation.

I'm filled with envious rage everytime I see them.

Seeing young couples in public makes me sad because I know that I'm never going to ever get a girlfriend because I'm so ugly and short. I can't even talk to people because I'm so socially awkward. I am such a loser I hate it.
:feelsrope:

I'm advocating of Genocide of zoomer couple.

The problem is the young foids of your looksmatch is dating goodlooking pretty boy.

Yeah it's enraging, especially when the guy plays grab ass out in public

attractive foid makes me really suicidal at some points
The hardest part is avoiding them in public. This is why I like to run errands during nighttime when foids aren’t around.

Saw two snails mating . I squashed them with my sneakers .

I want to shout a water gun on those lucky bastards every time I see them on public or pour in orange juice on it like Elliot Rogers did :blackpill::feelshaha::feelskek:

The hardest part is avoiding them in public. This is why I like to run errands during nighttime when foids aren’t around.
Being an introverted incel is great, like 3-4 hours before closing time