Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing college chicks in revealing clothes

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They dress even worse at night on weekends. They’re all partying in the apartments blasting mumble rap or they walk to the bars in tube tops and baggy pants or revealing shorts. I see them at restaurants with guys and they all look extremely hot and hanging out with cumskin guys. The gooks at my school don’t go out as much but at the bars and restaurants almost everyone is cumskin and then there’s the token black guy.

I see them in their gym clothes at the gym and I see them walking with cumskin men gossiping about other people or hanging out at bars.

I hate attractive white people. I despise them. At least attractive people of color aren’t as annoying

same :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping: I HATE IT

Nothing worse than a white mogger normfag. They should all feel the might of my hot lead.

Yep, yesterday I went to the college around where I live and saw so many girls wearing very, very revealing clothes. More than what high school girls show. What’s brutal is that I’ll be seeing shit like that more frequently this upcoming fall because I’ll be going there:feels:

None for me:feelsrope:
Prepare. College is more brutal for incels

They dress even worse at night on weekends. They’re all partying in the apartments blasting mumble rap or they walk to the bars in tube tops and baggy pants or revealing shorts. I see them at restaurants with guys and they all look extremely hot and hanging out with cumskin guys. The gooks at my school don’t go out as much but at the bars and restaurants almost everyone is cumskin and then there’s the token black guy.

I see them in their gym clothes at the gym and I see them walking with cumskin men gossiping about other people or hanging out at bars.

I hate attractive white people. I despise them. At least attractive people of color aren’t as annoying
I live near a big University.

The sluts all have a lookame hooka outfit at the ready of a warm day

Don't forget, they dress for Chad, not for low value men.

Foids be like dressing with very short clothes but feel disgusted when a brocel looks at her :feelsclown:

Prostitutes in the past were more modest in their dress than modern foids.

Shiutttte up it is rage fuel so much

The collegepill is the brutalest

I dont see any young people except at the store. That is brutal enough.

I dont see any young people except at the store. That is brutal enough.
In my hometown everyone at the grocery store is a 40 year old but there’s no young adults in my hometown

Revealing clothes is toxic feminity.

In the nature there is no other mamal specie that has breast as in the humans, in the nature males dont give a shit about females EXCEPT when they (the female) are on the heat.

To make notice when they are in heat, female display some sort of signals which atracts the male attention and make them know that females are in a moment where the copulation wont be a waste of time and energy.

In some animals like dogs or cats, are chemicals signals, but in the nearest animals to us, like chimpanzees and bonobos and other apes, are physical signals, (increase of ass and breast size, and/or getting red etc) in fact in the nearest specie to us, the bonobos, those signals last more than the actual heat, so females bonobos can get attention from males even when they arent in heat and the copulation makes no sense in biological means. So by this faking this fertility display they can get more attention from males as well as from the cominity.

Guess who is the only specie whos its females are always with this fake fertility display actived, US. Human females, masterize this fake signals, and have their breats always swollen while other species of apes have their breats swollen just in heat.

This is how (and why) females in human specie have that much ventages, as bonoboes they (biologically) fake their in heat signals to catch the attention of male and society and thats why society take care of females while give a shit about males.

Revaling clothes means that you are faking the disponiblity and receptibity to sexual encounters in order to get attention and resources from males. In other words, toxic feminity.

Last edited:
Can relate. It was absolute suifuel as a leg fetishist during summer back when I was at college.

Thoughts on this cuckold @METALMILITA88
2ADFAD66 DB03 4B71 95D8 6ABDB119CD52

Agecucked sandnigger that should rescind from posting.

I’m a freshman and it hurts knowing I’ll never be able to fuck prime 18-20 year old pussy

You should cold approach and film it.

Even in curryland a lot of foids wear tight jeans and I abhor it to the core. Traditional values are diminishing and Foids are getting more and more freedom. Only filthy cuck America is responsible for our predicament. I pray to god please annihilate this shithole asap.
Death to USA

I hate Normies. I hate them so much that i try to interact with them as little as possible. Retards will buy $150 dollar shoes and never wear them, normalfags deserve to be poor.

Foids wear heels in order to lift their buts up like baboons and show themselves in copulation position, like dogs too, I call it the heelspill. That was already sexual harassment of males, but current whorish clothes like yoga pants, crop tops and that new trend of partially showing their underwear is too much. Rape will rightfully come to them.

No because 13 is too young
1. We said 14
2. You said age doesn’t matter and it’s education that counts (middle schoolers are bad but high school is OK?)

1. We said 14
2. You said age doesn’t matter and it’s education that counts (middle schoolers are bad but high school is OK?)
Once you hit high school you’re experiencing proto-adulthood

Once you hit high school you’re experiencing proto-adulthood
Middle and high school aren’t that different atleast in my experience it wasn’t. Just a bigger campus and more people.

Middle and high school aren’t that different atleast in my experience it wasn’t. Just a bigger campus and more people.
Yeah they are. 17 is so different from 13. Even 14 is a big step away

it’s torture because you know you’ll never get any of them and they’ll likely be railed by a drunk bar chad later that night

Revaling clothes means that you are faking the disponiblity and receptibity to sexual encounters in order to get attention and resources from males. In other words, toxic feminity.
this 100%

it’s torture because you know you’ll never get any of them and they’ll likely be railed by a drunk bar chad later that night
Ragefuel

Foids be like dressing with very short clothes but feel disgusted when a brocel looks at her :feelsclown:
Food hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance. If a bitch is in public, she has no right to decide who can and who can't look :lasereyes:
Humans are devil spawn
Neanderthals should have survived instead. They would probably have already colonized Mars while our society is collapsing into degeneracy.

Delicious fuckmeat Roasties that need to be Roasted over an Open Fire

Foids wear heels in order to lift their buts up like baboons and show themselves in copulation position, like dogs too, I call it the heelspill. That was already sexual harassment of males, but current whorish clothes like yoga pants, crop tops and that new trend of partially showing their underwear is too much. Rape will rightfully come to them.
Like fuckmeat pig swine