Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate rp discord servers and the people who are in it

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
I legit fucking hate low iq assholes who mock me everyday, i had to fucking leave it all before i ended up snapping cuz the retard decisions that people make, i used to be apart of an rp community, i got banned but i managed to get back to the server shortly after i was banned due to the retarded server owner, i realized i wasted 40 on a fucking server, god damm where do i even start, there are only two foids on that fucking server and they already have a group of sex starved niggers walking around them, fucking christ i couldnt stand it, one foid even tried to fucking kill me for just stating facts, those retarded niggers desvere to burn in hell for what they did to me and i want them to fucking suffer for there sins, i hate being there i hated being apart of the god damm story arch there too, i fucking hated it all, there was only one group that made things interesting before they were banned, now all the people do now is just horde shit and stay in their towns there nothing to do not even the fact you cant rob and kill people, these fucking foids and there simps made the server into shit in the first place and now im banned again for just calling them out for the shit that they fucking did to the fucking server in general, im honeslt glad im banned now, cuz the shit that happened in that server made my fucking ears bleed, childern being in a active warzone without their parents and strangers adopting them made no fucking sense, it was a weird family dynamic that i wanted no part in, those fuckers i want them to die, i hated that server they ruined an interesting thing now they turned it into a flat out shitshow since no one wants to play.

Everytime a foid joins a voicechat, the day is totally ruined. Disgusting foids and their attentioncalling syndrome + simps feeding her roastie soap pussy ruining it.

A
Everytime a foid joins a voicechat, the day is totally ruined. Disgusting foids and their attentioncalling syndrome + simps feeding her roastie soap pussy ruining it.
nd the fact the whole server became a wasteland hellzone is the reason, these nigger faggots became the fucking mods and shit

I hate discord

You've learnt your lesson. Don't go into such an environment again.

yup, foids are a corrupting force and they are actively malicous about it, if you were into comics then you not all the whores that clearly don't care about joined it to get attention and ruin a great male past time

*I'd pull out a knife, trying to attack you afterwards*

*nods sideways*