Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate romance so much

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★
Movies, books, poetry. I fucking hate them.

Movies are the worst: they always involve some form of cuckholding , which makes me uncomfortable. “Love triangles” are genuinely a horrific concept to me, and we all know who’s pushing it (insert hava nagila). The worst example is mama mia! , which came out in 2008. I remember this movie distinctly because I caused an argument between me and my mothER. My younger sister said “she’s just been with like 3 guys, what the hell” and rather than take this as a opportunity to impose values onto my sister, my mother said “lucky woman” (quotes and details may be wrong, this was years ago)

Books almost always feature romance, which pisses me off . I’d rather die then listen to that bs , I stopped reading fiction books because of this.

I love poetry more than anything but when they describe love, it kills me. They describe this buetiful, exciting feeling that I’ll never feel. I’ll never have a girl hold my hand, look into my eyes or anything. And I hate everyone who gets that.

Movies, books, poetry. I fucking hate them.

Movies are the worst: they always involve some form of cuckholding , which makes me uncomfortable. “Love triangles” are genuinely a horrific concept to me, and we all know who’s pushing it (insert hava nagila). The worst example is mama mia! , which came out in 2008. I remember this movie distinctly because I caused an argument between me and my mothER. My younger sister said “she’s just been with like 3 guys, what the hell” and rather than take this as a opportunity to impose values onto my sister, my mother said “lucky woman” (quotes and details may be wrong, this was years ago)

Books almost always feature romance, which pisses me off . I’d rather die then listen to that bs , I stopped reading fiction books because of this.

I love poetry more than anything but when they describe love, it kills me. They describe this buetiful, exciting feeling that I’ll never feel. I’ll never have a girl hold my hand, look into my eyes or anything. And I hate everyone who gets that.
I hate it bc it's fake it would be cool if it was real though

Romance is a lie to convince men to participate in society.