Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate Rice and Curry

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I have travelled most of SEA and see many East Asian and South Asian people in my daily life. Thewy are so fake in general and backstab you and to make it worse , their women are race traitors. The friendliest/most genuine people in SEA are Southern Thai Muslims. Being rice is a death sentence. No good copes like alcohol. Imagine drinking shitty and cheap Korean Soju everyday. And rice food is generally shit as well. Korean food is highly rated only for reputation , their food is actually shit if you taste with your tastebuds. Fry unseasoned pork belly and dip it into chilli paste and say it's the best BBQ ever. Asian food has no finesse in general. I hate being Asian. The women are uglier and arrogant. I have yet to come across a genuinely nice Asian female. They are the biggest backstabbers.

The women are uglier and arrogant. I have yet to come across a genuinely nice Asian female. They are the biggest backstabbers.
yes bro FCUK NODOELWHORES

yes bro FCUK NODOELWHORES
Noodlewhores and Indian whores are the worst. Without makeup , they make me want to vomit. With Indians , the 1% of them is really pretty and the rest are subhumans

And rice food is generally shit as well. Korean food is highly rated only for reputation , their food is actually shit if you taste with your tastebuds. Fry unseasoned pork belly and dip it into chilli paste and say it's the best BBQ ever. Asian food has no finesse in general. I hate being Asian.

But I disagree. Asian food is one of the best, specially Korean food.

Well it depends. Choice of food is subjective. I like Mexican food too, middle eastern food is also great.

But most subhuman food is I think white European cuisine. They are tasteless and bland, not only that, they look gross and disgusting as fuck. They should eat these shit raw, honestly I don't see any point in cooking these.

e0f0c9ae-bf30-4de9-8f48-92ab4c227921.jpg
eZknLEX.jpg
95341ec8d04062e8bbb97dffe6ac3c16.jpg
English-breakfast-FREAKYFRIES-WIKICOMMONS.jpg
retro-food-ghoul-1543860143.png
jxQoAKB.jpg
9stbp2dcocxz.jpg

Ok Bob the builder

Well it depends. Choice of food is subjective. I like Mexican food too, middle eastern food is also great.

But most subhuman food is I think white European cuisine. They are tasteless and bland, not only that, they look gross and disgusting as fuck. They should eat these shit raw, honestly I don't see any point in cooking these.

eZknLEX.jpg
jxQoAKB.jpg
9stbp2dcocxz.jpg
Korean food is the same tier as Eastern European. Korean food has no balance and uses shit ingredients. Koreans don't know how to eat and drink. Their alcohol is trash. Everything in korean food is garlic , soy , onion , sesame or chilli.

Asian food are highly rated and regarded as one of the best. Theyre popular even in the states hence Chinese takeaway is a thing.

Korean food is the same tier as Eastern European. Korean food has no balance and uses shit ingredients. Koreans don't know how to eat and drink. Their alcohol is trash. Everything in korean food is garlic , soy , onion , sesame or chilli.
Disagree. Korean food is good for detoxing, and they're pretty lightweight if you want health food. Great if you're into mild taste. Ofc, not including kimchi.

Asian food are highly rated and regarded as one of the best. Theyre popular even in the states hence Chinese takeaway is a thing.

Disagree. Korean food is good for detoxing, and they're pretty lightweight if you want health food. Great if you're into mild taste. Ofc, not including kimchi.
detoxing? are you serious. Korean food is not mild taste if nearly everything is made with garlic , soy , onion , sesame or chilli. Korea has very high rates of stomach cancer too probably from the fermented foods.

In East Asia , Japanese food is probably the healthiest

Last edited:
Only asians I saw irl were chinese traders and tourists.

About food, ive never tasted legit asian cuisine only heavily adapted to the local market "asian" cuisine.

Sometimes, I kinda wish I was rice, unironically. They're pretty smart, they're not mixed and the speak their own language.

ive never met either tbh

I heard that SEA curry is sweet, not a fan if thats the case. Its supposed to be meat oriented. So it should be accompanied with shit associated with salt etc, like spices

I heard that SEA curry is sweet, not a fan if thats the case. Its supposed to be meat oriented. So it should be accompanied with shit associated with salt etc, like spices
lol

Some people like sweet shit with meat/food thats supposed to be salted tbh, pineapple pizza etc
Not a fan of pineapple on anything. It really stings the mouth.

If you're talking about the food, it's pretty good not going to lie.

I fucking love curry w/rice. I've had it somewhat authentic and the bastardized cheap stuff, and I love both. One of my favorite foods.

I ate rice today

eZknLEX.jpg
jxQoAKB.jpg
9stbp2dcocxz.jpg
how does this look gross?
9A7CFFA9 A37A 40A8 B434 BD2A9294505B

I hate niggers and spi—I mean kfc and tacos

I love curries

I don"t know what this post is about. But as a white god, i don"t need to know, im order to post something.