Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate redditor cucks that ruin fan service

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Whenever any anime or video game has fan service you always see these white knight male feminist neo faggots talking about how it's NOT IMPORTANT TO LE PLOT, or OBJECTIFYING LE WOMEN! You can always tell someone's a soyboy who hangs in feminist circles if you hear these arguments regurgitated. Fuck, I hate them.

but you shouldn't be jerking off to muh queen!

Total Redditor Death and Total Cuck Death

redditors: 'stop objectifying these foids muh male gaze nooooooooo' :soy:

meanwhile, foids whoring out their bodies over OF and streaming services 24/7: :foidSoy:

meanwhile, foids whoring out their bodies over OF and streaming services 24/7: :foidSoy:
That's how you know it's all a pathetic sexual tactic

Not only can I not get foids rl but the ones I can touch with my eyes in media are becoming either black or land whales.

I dislike fanservice, but not because I care about foids getting objectified.

It's just that it is so boring and like half of the anime do it. It's how I can immediately tell that a series is trash because they know their writing isn't good enough to keep me there to begin with, so they have to try and manipulate my brain into staying for tits and ass. They take me for an idiot, and I hate that.

Another instance of foids being hypocritical. There are male characters out there that are objectified for the 'female gaze'. It seems us men can never have our own shit without some angry used up foid making up retarded problems.

I've always found the objectification stuff to be stupid. Do they mean the foid is objectifying herself? Since she's the one wearing those slutty clothes. So, in reality, foids are the ones objectifying themselves.

Or when they criticize you for beating it to a character who "shouldn't be beaten to" like one whit "sexual trauma" or some bullshit like that, almost as if the character would come out of the screen and start crying or whatever

Whenever any anime or video game has fan service you always see these white knight male feminist neo faggots talking about how it's NOT IMPORTANT TO LE PLOT, or OBJECTIFYING LE WOMEN! You can always tell someone's a soyboy who hangs in feminist circles if you hear these arguments regurgitated. Fuck, I hate them.
Low testosterone faggots

They love bitching about loli and "MuH mInOrSsSs!":soy::feels::foidSoy: too when this is what irl teens are busy doing:feelshaha::

That's how you know it's all a pathetic sexual tactic
Not only can I not get foids rl but the ones I can touch with my eyes in media are becoming either black or land whales.
Foids feel deeply disturbed by the thought of an undesirable male even being able to LOOK upon an attractive woman's physicality with lust. "Muhh objectification" is nothing but a retarded excuse; if they really feared "RaYp cULtUrE":soy::foidSoy: they wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail to import endless third world men from actual rape cultures into their countries. The only reason a male would have to agree with these foids is if he's either so incredibly low IQ as to buy their nonsense or desperately trying to appease them and have sex with them

Last edited:
Another instance of foids being hypocritical. There are male characters out there that are objectified for the 'female gaze'. It seems us men can never have our own shit without some angry used up foid making up retarded problems.

I've always found the objectification stuff to be stupid. Do they mean the foid is objectifying herself? Since she's the one wearing those slutty clothes. So, in reality, foids are the ones objectifying themselves.
It's only bad when men men do it to fictional women.

They ignore the countless manga and video games designed to appeal to the female gaze. That's perfectly okay in their eyes. They only care about male gaze because of jealousy/bitterness

Or when they criticize you for beating it to a character who "shouldn't be beaten to" like one whit "sexual trauma" or some bullshit like that, almost as if the character would come out of the screen and start crying or whatever
Lmfao. "Nuh uh smelly rapist jerking off to her when she has sexual trauma!"

They love bitching about loli and "MuH mInOrSsSs!":soy::feels::foidSoy: too when this is what irl teens are busy doing:feelshaha::
They want an excuse to attack other men. That's all it is.

Teenager foids are disgusting and fully responsible for all of their decisions

Foids feel deeply disturbed by the thought of an undesirable male even being able to LOOK upon an attractive woman's physicality with lust. "Muhh objectification" is nothing but a retarded excuse; if they really feared "RaYp cULtUrE":soy::foidSoy: they wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail to import endless third world men from actual rape cultures into their countries. The only reason a male would have to agree with these foids is if he's either so incredibly low IQ as to buy their nonsense or desperately trying to appease them and have sex with them
This is true