Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate reddit

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
I just visited the place on a whim today and I am disgusted by just about everything on the front page. I cant believe that that shitpile of a website became representative of the internet. The internet being a place that I pretty much grew up on.

suicidewatch is good tbh

nausea said:
suicidewatch is good tbh
Yes, the suicidal normie gives me fuel. Otherwise it's shit.

It's okay. Net neutrality will be gone soon. Reddit cucks will enrage.

Same. Whenever I post, blue pilled cucks keep saying that I must be a troll since they disagree with me and all the subs are pretty much blue pill/cope garbage since r/Incels got banned.

Reddit is for cucks and faggots

Where making fun of neckbeards on the front page is more important than actual news.

The whole site is basically a hive of SJWs.

I can't believe how cucked the internet has become. I've been on the internet since 1996 and it depresses me how bad normies and SJW's have taken over on sites like Reddit. The internet and computers in general. The biggest pitfall is how easy and accessible the technology is to everyone. I think its too late to do anything about it at this point. A few big leftist tech conglomerates have monopolized almost the entire internet.

Reddit has turned int whiteknight central, which it never used to be.

Tragic what happened to it. However, that will be its downfall, just like Cracked.

Minjaze said:
The whole site is basically a hive of SJWs.

It wasn't always this way.

Many years ago, reddit was still pretty liberal, especially on economic issues but they were somewhat libertarian on social issues. They still white knighted, but most didn't support radical third wave feminism.

Then SJWs gradually took over reddit. It got to the point where I regularly saw tumblr memes like "check your privilege" "mansplaining" "manspreading" etc. being unironically used on major subs. And they got upvoted to the heavens most of the time. Basically it turned into Tumblr but with numales instead of edgy teenagers.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
It wasn't always this way.

Many years ago, reddit was still pretty liberal, especially on economic issues but they were somewhat libertarian on social issues.  They still white knighted, but most didn't support radical third wave feminism.

Then SJWs gradually took over reddit.  It got to the point where I regularly saw tumblr memes like "check your privilege" "mansplaining" "manspreading" etc. being unironically used on major subs.  And they got upvoted to the heavens most of the time.  Basically it turned into Tumblr but with numales instead of edgy teenagers.

The advent of TwoX as a main sub was what did it for me. I actually don't care if women want a sub dedicated entirely to them, I think that's perfectly fine and they are entitled to it. However, don't push some agenda of female oppression by putting them in the main sub without making a male equivalent. It's just like the situation that's been developing over the past few years, with feminist groups being appeased and allowed to congregate but at the same time shut down MRA meetings. Like, how can you be so hypocritical? Either allow both or neither, don't go around preaching about oppression while you oppress your supposed oppressors. So backwards.

commander_zoidberg said:
I can't believe how cucked the internet has become. I've been on the internet since 1996 and it depresses me how bad normies and SJW's have taken over on sites like Reddit. The internet and computers in general. The biggest pitfall is how easy and accessible the technology is to everyone. I think its too late to do anything about it at this point. A few big leftist tech conglomerates have monopolized almost the entire internet.

Now now, let’s not call liberals leftists. The status quo is right leaning these days. All liberals are centrists at best.

Zielony4 said:
It's okay. Net neutrality will be gone soon. Reddit cucks will enrage.

Im too lazy to read up on this whole issue. What the hell is going on and why does it affect reddit

The funny thing about r/niceguys and r/neckbeardthings is that the posts that they make fun of are actually totally reasonable and accurate. But faggot numales have no arguments so they just resort to laughing at them. It's all they can do.

They have purged all supporters of the Islamic State, and participants of /r/JihadInFocus. /u/Monaser, /u/Arab_Moroccan, /u/Troll2HQIgot1, /u/DeformedElephant.

They're power hungry fools who cannot accept a breed of men who stand against their societal degeneracy.

A part of me dies when I browse r/sex