Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate reddit so much its unreal its a shell of a former self

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Oh you said something politcally incorrect in your video game/anime discussion thread? have fun being permabanned(already happened like to 10+ accounts)

And the fucking shadowbanning and karma requirements to disccuss A FUCKING VIDEO GAME so they can suck each others cocks in their politcally correct echo chamber

Lets also not forget their fucking npc hivemind, every single one of those fags worship niggers fags and all kind of degeneracy there is no exception they all think the same LITERAL FUCKING NPCS, say something out of line from their programmed NPC behaiviour and its a perma ban for you good luck farming karma when every video game specific sub has karma requirement

I want to go ER(elden ring) on every single alive redditor and brutally game end them in elden ring pvp.

7t255b.jpg

It went mainstream and normies started using it, that’s when it became unusable

i just want donnald trump to win 2024 so i can try to get as many normal scums incarcerated as i fucking can. i hate seeing them live free.

Oh you said something politcally incorrect in your video game/anime discussion thread? have fun being permabanned(already happened like to 10+ accounts)

And the fucking shadowbanning and karma requirements to disccuss A FUCKING VIDEO GAME so they can suck each others cocks in their politcally correct echo chamber

Lets also not forget their fucking npc hivemind, every single one of those fags worship niggers fags and all kind of degeneracy there is no exception they all think the same LITERAL FUCKING NPCS, say something out of line from their programmed NPC behaiviour and its a perma ban for you good luck farming karma when every video game specific sub has karma requirement

I want to go ER(elden ring) on every single alive redditor and brutally game end them in elden ring pvp.
heck idk how many accts i've lost there. just wish teh bin laden crew wouldda hit reddit's server center instead.

reddit is such a shithole. i haven't been there in a long af time

the libs blame everything but themselves for their mindset. i live with the attitude that i can always improve. i never blame evil whitey's corporations because they aren't fucking oppressing me; just giving me many options i know better than to take because i can make proper life choices.

i wish trump would make some kind of rule for milita folks to just blast them

Total Redditor Death

Death to all redditors