Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate reddit more than tumblr by now

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
I used to hate tumblr, special snowflakes, tumblrinas and so on the most.

But by now, I hate reddit even more. At least on tumblr there were some seriously damaged people, people who really seemed to suffer from actual mental diseases that made them contemplate on whether they're actually this or that race or gender or even human. Tumblr was full of train wrecks. And it still is full of pervert BDSM blogs.

But reddit is basically normie "I'm not a feminist, BUT..."-feminists. These types. They are not the mentally ill blue-haired women types who have all kinds of self-harm wounds on their forearm and strong opinions on different brands of feminism --- reddit is these normie college student "I'm not a feminist but I support equality" types.

I think reddit is by and large healthier and wealthier than tumblr. At least, tumblr made you think, "Oh yeah, thy really are mentally sick somehow." But reddit isn't really disagnosed sick, they are just feminist normies and I hate them MUCH MUCH MUCH more than some train wreck who believes that he's a female dragon isnide.

They are the same thing to me

I haven't heard much of tumblr in a long time. Reddit, however, I hate with a passion. You can't enjoy any single niche subreddit without seeing a "LOOK AT ME AND MY GF!" "MY SO MADE THIS FOR ME!"

Makes me rage.

Same. reddit users and admins extremely pretentious and self righteous.

redditors are the worst people on the internet

reddit is normie fag central, virtue signalling central, circlejerk central cesspool. i only go on reddit now to browse minor subs and /r/unpopularopinion