Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate reading stories about guys getting sexually harassed by girls

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
When I read posts/comments on Reddit about a guy who was harassed by a girl and how "traumatized" it made him, I genuinely feel like commiting suicide.

Like sure, go ahead and humble brag about being attractive enough that girls literally want to force you to fuck them. And they always act like it was some unwanted experience they had when deep down, we know a lot of men have those fantasies.

I know it might sound degenerate, but I genuinely would give anything to be harassed by a female.

Its like women who say that they hate cat calling or getting attention from men as if its the worst fucking thing in the world.

its just like bitch, im lucky to get any attention that isn't a foid running away from me screaming AHHHH A GORILLA.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

nothing hurts more than when a girl forcefully rapes you by riding your dick. can you Imagine the emotional scaring of a blue eyed JB producing ur children by force.

Its like women who say that they hate cat calling or getting attention from men as if its the worst fucking thing in the world.

its just like bitch, im lucky to get any attention that isn't a foid running away from me screaming AHHHH A GORILLA.

View attachment 324438

My penis was traumatized by not getting sexually harassed by girls.

Agree, I would love to get sexually harassed by woman.

they would wish for "sexual harassment" from women if they had to live as an incel. they are literally living in heaven.

nothing hurts more than when a girl forcefully rapes you by riding your dick. can you Imagine the emotional scaring of a blue eyed JB producing ur children by force.

Absolute nightmare fuel.

View attachment 324438
You literally stole an aryan foid from this guy, fakecel ded srs

Attachments

• 5B5B7649-F4FB-4FF6-BA1D-BE2E69554A44.jpeg
    5B5B7649-F4FB-4FF6-BA1D-BE2E69554A44.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 9
You literally stole an aryan foid from this guy, fakecel ded srs
Im bigger and stronger than that Gorilla. That isn't me.

Imagine a guy 18 or over being traumatized by "female rape". :feelskek: Hell even younger than 18 is ridicuous but just to give normies reading this the benefit of being a legal adult Ill say 18.

Women bitch about being catcalled because the guys that are doing it aren't CHAD. If Chad catcalled them, they'd be aroused AF. It's not illegal to rape, sexually harrass women or catcall them...it's Illegal to be UGLY.

Stop reading them

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of fiction either