Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate pro-palestinians.

W

wojakpicklebarf

Greycel
I hate jews and nigger Muslims equally. But fuck the woketard pro-palestinians at my college. They're dumb as shitband probably got gender studies degrees. I wanna see them burn and work at a fast food restaurant when they graduate :feelsaww::feelsaww:

They kill jews

Also conflicted. It is good that more people are awakening to the greed of jews, but it is amusing that these pro-LGBT freaks are actually supporting people who want them dead. Maybe the west can learn from the Middle East and start stoning troons

Hate palecucks, hate kikes, simple as

happymerchant-1.jpg

They all fucking suck. They all want to steal our tax dollars to give them aid. Fuck Israel and fuck Palestine.

Jews are the ones sending palenstians as refugees. They are the problem.

Normie leftists think Jews are white so they become pro Palestine because they think oppressed brown people > white colonist.

Bro wants me to believe that westerners support Palestine :feelskek:

They would never really fight their Jew masters

I’m part Arab so supporting them isn’t difficult, plus i’ve always fucking hated Israel, full of sodomites and child molesters and controls the US