Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate people who instantly kill themselves after being rejected

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
you fucking overdramatic degenerate fucks, no one even cares or feels bad about your reasoning for suicide. That is the most pussy and spoiled way to commit suicide and you have no reason. Your whole life and yourself is fucking pointless. You deserved your death and your eternal damnation you selfish fcucks.

Last edited:
Dying for a hole in 2023 is very cucked.

They will be forgotten just as fast, I remember back in ol highschool a kid a year younger in the same programme had an aneurism one day just like that, died on the floor, everyone were weepy eyed for 3 weeks then I never heard that dudes name again, still don't remember what it was.

I would never kill myself over a foid in general. If the loneliness get's that bad maybe, I'm contempt with the fact my life really doesn't matter unless I'm attractive atp

They will be forgotten just as fast, I remember back in ol highschool a kid a year younger in the same programme had an aneurism one day just like that, died on the floor, everyone were weepy eyed for 3 weeks then I never heard that dudes name again, still don't remember what it was.
Life keeps going on man, it sucks but that's the way it is. Empathy is fucking rare nowadays

It's literal puppy love if you decide to.

Yeah. Killing yourself for pussy is pathetic, I mean if you’re gonna do it at least don’t be a fucking simp, no one says you have to be alive anyway.

It honestly doesn’t really matter if you do it anyway, the world moves on without you so do what you feel like, suicide or not.

Yeah. Killing yourself for pussy is pathetic, I mean if you’re gonna do it at least don’t be a fucking simp, no one says you have to be alive anyway.

It honestly doesn’t really matter if you do it anyway, the world moves on without you so do what you feel like, suicide or not.
you fucking overdramatic degenerate fucks, no one even cares or feels bad about your reasoning for suicide. That is the most pussy and spoiled way to commit suicide and you have no reason. Your whole life and yourself is fucking pointless. You deserved your death and your eternal damnation you selfish fcucks.
This is why you have to rope when you make sure that you will come back from hell and bring this world armaggedon and eliminate humanity

This is why you have to rope when you make sure that you will come back from hell and bring this world armaggedon and eliminate humanity
I mean we only live to slave to a world that doesn’t give a shit about us so why bother?

at least you end your pain and don't suffer anymore
Exactly, and besides: who tf is gonna care? Your friends and family? They’ll just end up in the ground anyways

Why bother with a world that doesn’t give a shit about us?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back