Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I hate people so much that I can't wait for world war 3

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Captain
★★★★
I already viewed the Chinese government as a heroe for making the one child policy and banned people for having siblings, until it was a bummer that they took it away in 2015. :feelsbadman: Now China will start the war! I can't wait for China to start World War 3, :feelsPop: I don't care anymore. Those disgusting faul creatures that we call people need to get exterminate and kill a large population (in a video game) Fuck society, and especially the people who don't care about us or hate us just for our existence. I hope those people who didn't care about us and only used or just general didn't care about us or dislike us will get drafted and killed in the war for treating us like shit as a cool revange. (In a video game)

View: https://youtu.be/g3Cv_ijmREE?si=MGwr9TBllKAqWzEe

Last edited:
ww3 is cope plus im not fighting for my zogged government

WW3 won't happen, there will probably be more oil wars though.

WW3 won't happen, there will probably be more oil wars though.
I hope it comes true though. And you should hate people, because they treated us like shit and outlasted us

I hope it comes true though. And you should hate people, because they treated us like shit and outlasted us
I don't care for hate anymore. I'm mostly just invisible and ignored as an adult, nobody really bothers me anymore.

I don't care for hate anymore. I'm mostly just invisible and ignored as an adult, nobody really bothers me anymore.
They still deserve to get tortured and killed for ignoring us ( in a video game)

Huh so it just doesn't feel worth hating on people anymore

ww3 is cope plus im not fighting for my zogged government
Forcing ugly men to fight for Chads kids and whore partners will backfire horribly in jewsa and cucknada