Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate people, I’m leaving this website for good if this gets taken down

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
People are literally apes, humans don’t exist. The idea of a human is an intelligent organism that can think beyond its primal instincts. But when I go outside I just see a bunch of braindead apes with no fucking feelings. Women are just dumb sluts addicted to validation and men are just monkeys who can’t think beyond their cock. I don’t want to contribute to society, I don’t want kids, I don’t want friends, I want to watch the world fucking burn

probably wont get taken down

People are literally apes, humans don’t exist. The idea of a human is an intelligent organism that can think beyond its primal instincts. But when I go outside I just see a bunch of braindead apes with no fucking feelings. Women are just dumb sluts addicted to validation and men are just monkeys who can’t think beyond their cock. I don’t want to contribute to society, I don’t want kids, I don’t want friends, I want to watch the world fucking burn
Ok GrAYcel

Ye, it's a sad state. Humans are just overgrown monkeys ngl.

I feel the same too brother, I’m waiting for it all to go down.

View: https://youtu.be/D7ErpFBO7RI

If it gets taken down do you have a choice?

Distance between London and Los Angeles in centimeters IQ

damn that shit wild ngl ITcel

There is no good reason to contribute to a society that wants us dead because we were born ugly

you are just mad that you don't belong to them you'd gladly be a "ape" and live their life but since you can't fit in you act as if you don't want to belong to them kek

Chad is the only guy out there thinking beyond his cock, since he gets enough. So FUCK HIM. The last man I'd trust is a man who thinks beyond his cock.

"I hate people, I’m leaving this website for good if this gets taken down"

If the site gets taken down, then you can't leave, because the site already left

Just like you can't quit your job after you've been fired

Bro you can't even admit that you posted cringe. Why are you acting like a soycuck?
How is it cringe it’s the truth. We are monkeys that lust after reproduction are we not?
you are just mad that you don't belong to them you'd gladly be a "ape" and live their life but since you can't fit in you act as if you don't want to belong to them kek
I openly admit this. If I was chad I would gladly be a bluepilled delusional coper. Still better then being a “based” ugly incel like I am now

Last edited:
Same here.

If this site goes so do I!