Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people having sex

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Fucking normies doing it every day and I don't get any of it, I would never experience the warm touch and smell of sex, just kill me already, life not worth living when I could never have it,copes mean nothing

I went outside today to get a few things in a shopping store and by god I seen about several couples holding hands and I was disgusted at the site of it, I wish I had of gone ER on the lot of them

I just dont want to sleep alone and wake up alone to 0 notifications man...

Public displays of affection should be illegal.

I doubt smell of sex is remotely pleasant. Simply scent of sweat and bodily fluids.

I doubt smell of sex is remotely pleasant. Simply scent of sweat and bodily fluids.
Piss and poo probably too, but that sure doesn't stop them from doing it

most people here have had sex too on this site :feelsrope:

42 bluepillers go and fucking die

jp7.jpg

Public displays of affection should be illegal.
Yeah I sorta unironically agree with this, I do not want to see some crusty mothefuckers making out in the middle of the street. It's not romantic it's annoying and disgusting for everyone else.

Despising privileged scum is a natural instinct. I wouldn’t harm privileged scum but I do feel hate for them.

What? Are you aware of where we are right now? We are on the website INCELS.IS. This is a place where people who DON'T get pussy go.

65 bluepillers :feelsseriously: go have tranny sex :feelshaha:

IT is going to have a field day with this, I just know it for sure lol. :soy:

What? Are you aware of where we are right now? We are on the website INCELS.IS. This is a place where people who DON'T get pussy go.
Lmao, do you really that the site's name deters fakecels and Chads from coming here?

Just drop a rotten fish into a Mens changing room