Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate passport bros

C

comegetsomecurry

Greycel
Why do people encourage passport bros? It is the most selfish way of thinking. I am already struggling in the UK being a curry and now these sub-5 incel whites wanna go back to India or the rest of south east Asia cause they cant find anyone. BRO if you are doing this u already know JBW theory exists so you are purposely going to these countries just to make a woman fall in love with you cause of your passport forcing local men to have nothing. Maybe you ascended but all u created was another incel.

STOP PROMOTING PASSPORT BROS!

u are a Passportbro in UK leave the white women alone and gtfo
not my fault parents wanted to immigrate. Trust me i wish i could leave everyday then maybe i could ascend lol

absolute retard hypocrite

I hate currycels​

Why do people encourage currycels? It is the most retarded way of thinking. I am already struggling in Australia being a hapa and now these sub-5 curry gods wanna go to australia or the rest of south east Asia cause they wanna get laid on the daily. BRO if you are doing this u already know JBC theory exists so you are purposely going to these countries just to make a woman fall in love with you cause of your big curry cock forcing local men to have nothing. Maybe you got laid 100 times but all u created was another curry mutt.

STOP PROMOTING currycels!

I hate currycels​

Why do people encourage currycels? It is the most retarded way of thinking. I am already struggling in Australia being a hapa and now these sub-5 curry gods wanna go to australia or the rest of south east Asia cause they wanna get laid on the daily. BRO if you are doing this u already know JBC theory exists so you are purposely going to these countries just to make a woman fall in love with you cause of your big curry cock forcing local men to have nothing. Maybe you got laid 100 times but all u created was another curry mutt.

stupid argument cause curries are not getting laid in australia or south east asia

stupid argument cause curries are not getting laid in australia or south east asia
Massive cope, everytime I go outside I always see currys with their girlfriends kissing and making out. You literally can’t be incel if your curry in australia, everyone loves curry here

Massive cope, everytime I go outside I always see currys with their girlfriends kissing and making out. You literally can’t be incel if your curry in australia, everyone loves curry here
thats the exception to the rule. All data shows that curries are the least desired race on average. In the UK its over.

Why do people encourage passport bros? It is the most selfish way of thinking. I am already struggling in the UK being a curry and now these sub-5 incel whites wanna go back to India or the rest of south east Asia cause they cant find anyone. BRO if you are doing this u already know JBW theory exists so you are purposely going to these countries just to make a woman fall in love with you cause of your passport forcing local men to have nothing. Maybe you ascended but all u created was another incel.

STOP PROMOTING PASSPORT BROS!

Chad monopolises toilets in the West, so they have to go to markets where they can compete. Tails' broken car metaphor falls apart because there are buyers in the Orient.

u are a Passportbro in UK leave the white women alone and gtfo

LOL, only a minority of the majority of any given population fucks minorities. Only 7% Of White toilets and like 3% of Asian toilets (using stats from their own countries, not White toilets in Asia or Asian toilets in the West) marry outside of their race.

If White toilets can't find small curry dick or big Chinese dick in their own they will migrate. Xenophiles gonna xenophile.

I hate currycels​

Chadpreet ≠ your average curry. I see Chadpreet South Americans slay White pussy in the Netherlands all the time, doesn't mean that sub-8 curry brothers aren't struggling like the rest of us Sub-8's.

bro it is not selfish its just nature. the man at the bottom get nothing keep crying about it.

thats the exception to the rule. All data shows that curries are the least desired race on average. In the UK its over.
Curries are gods keep coping I bet you’re some larping cracker trying to cope with jbw nonsense

Curries are gods keep coping I bet you’re some larping cracker trying to cope with jbw nonsense
u gotta be bullshitting lmao. No way you have 674 days on here and think curries are desirable.

You're using UK data, in the Netherlands Curries are the most desired.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...es_in_Online_Dating_across_European_Countries

Racial preferences differ wildy from country to country with the only constants being that Blacks and Arabs consistently rank the lowest. As a curry there are several European countries where toilets prefer you over their own races.

This is also why many "racepill" studies are bullshit for pointing anything out other than an anti-African preference as no racial preferences seem to be universal.

Can't get pussy in the UK? Use your freakin' passport and get Swiss pussy or Dutch pussy.

The fact that you hate the Passport Bros just shows that you don't want to go to markets where your dick is desired. As a Black man I am the only one who can say that I am universally disgusting no matter where I am in the world. Curries using UK and US data are just coping by ignoring lots of other data from other White countries where there is a strong Asian preference.

You're using UK data, in the Netherlands Curries are the most desired.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...es_in_Online_Dating_across_European_Countries

Racial preferences differ wildy from country to country with the only constants being that Blacks and Arabs consistently rank the lowest. As a curry there are several European countries where toilets prefer you over their own races.

This is also why many "racepill" studies are bullshit for pointing anything out other than an anti-African preference as no racial preferences seem to be universal.

Can't get pussy in the UK? Use your freakin' passport and get Swiss pussy or Dutch pussy.

The fact that you hate the Passport Bros just shows that you don't want to go to markets where your dick is desired. As a Black man I am the only one who can say that I am universally disgusting no matter where I am in the world. Curries using UK and US data are just coping by ignoring lots of other data from other White countries where there is a strong Asian preference.
that report refers to Asians. Most people see east Asians when that word is said not south Asians.

I hate currycels​

LOL, what is the orignal text? and are you really Australian?