Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Hate Partying Young People!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I hate them because I feel so ostracized because I have never and will never be a part of that enviroment, it seems every young person love to go to clubs or parties but I have never been a part of that, I have social anxiety so it makes me uncomfortable but at the same time these people always seem to have the time of their life and I envy that I want to be a part of that which everyone else get to experience.

I have some normie friends that used to ask me all the time many years ago to go clubbing with them but I never would because of social anxiety but when I hear about their nights and see pictures I get so jealous the same tonight because my neighbors have a party with many people, music, drinking all of that it of course makes me feel so ostracized it´s like another world which I don´t understand but it seems so intriguing yet I will never be able to partake.

The best I can do now as I am extremely angry to the point of my hands are shaking is I just bought myself some beers because at least it will help me ignore them better despite the partying neighbors being loud, obnoxious and happy.

The best I can do now as I am extremely angry to the point of my hands are shaking is I just bought myself some beers because at least it will help me ignore them better despite the partying neighbors being loud, obnoxious and happy.
I'd use beer to lower my inhibition and try to talk with the roasts, even if it's just to annoy them because they deserve it.

There's this really fun thing you can do when there's a mass of partying sex-havers concentrated together

should be prohibited; and seeing pretty young foids makes every trace of repulsion more apparent, no beings more hateful than young and self-possessed foids

should be prohibited; and seeing pretty young foids makes every trace of repulsion more apparent, no beings more hateful than young and self-possessed foids
Agree, as I went down to empty the washing machine I saw one of those girls in bare feat I don´t get why girls walke bare footed so much they just have to show skin at all cost

these people always seem to have the time of their life
My mom used that term "time of your life" to describe how my college years should be. It annoyed me whenever she said it cause I'm not some gen x normie so I knew my life wasn't going to all of a sudden become a 24/7 party. Life is better though, but only because I got to leave home.

i have never been invited to a party in my teenage years

god it's happening right now, I wish I could do something to participate

I only drink for my own personal confidence boost. No point doing it indoors.

I cope by saying to myself I don't have money to go to bar and party

i dont like alcohol, so parties arent really for me and i hate loud animal music