Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I hate Pajeets So Much, Canadian Street Shitter, Criticizes Yandere Dev For "Pedo" Allegations

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaufMnafpI

Canadian Pajeets are so cucked and embrace feminism.

The pedo witch hunts are getting outrageous. "oh shit he was talking to a 16 year old crucify him". 16 year old are being skanks already with chads and having anal and oral sex but a 35 year old man can't say a couple of "naughty: words to a 16 year old. Fuck the cunts who also go on about how "18 year olds is abuse" fucken cunts they will never tell you at what age they started to ride dick because their narrative falls apart.

Yandre DEV is literally some 35 year old depressed, ugly male, gamemakercel, coper trying to eek out a bit of happiness out of making some elaborate fantasy game, that is the only reason they attack him.

Last edited:
Fuck pajeets in general

not gonna watch but yanderedev has been beaten to death and sucked dry for content, like he's an cunt i get it, move on jfl

Easiest way to get six figure views: “Look at ugly guy attempting icky icky with precious itty bitty 16 cutiepie :soy:

The pedo which hunts are getting outrageous. "oh shit he was talking to a 16 year old crucify him". 16 year old are being skanks already with chads and having anal and oral sex but a 35 year old man can't say a couple of "naughty: words to a 16 year old. Fuck the cunts who also go on about how "18 year olds is abuse" fucken cunts they will never tell you at what age they started to ride dick because their narrative falls apart.

Yandre DEV is literally some 35 year old depressed, ugly male coper, that is the only reason they attack him.

Jfl

Too long of a video, what did he say?

Too long of a video, what did he say?
The pajeet?
Something about how yandredev should be investigated by police.

Yandredev?
I don't know and don't care. 16 year old say worst shit to themselves in school anyway.

Yandere dev "groomed" a 16 year old girl
16 is legal in Canada.

The pajeet?
Something about how yandredev should be investigated by police.

Yandredev?
I don't know and don't care. 16 year old say worst shit to themselves in school anyway.
Is the other guy Canadian?

This guy (Jewtuber) is such a fucking cuck.

Bet the motherfucker weeps in pain out of not having touched a bob or vagene for two decades

Canada and the USA needs total pajeet death

YandereDev should make an account here at this point tbh. It's over for him.

nazianime
dayuum

Attachments

• 20470.jpg
    20470.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 11
If you're under 18, you're still allowed to fuck people within 2 years of age 16/18, 17/19
I thought there was a 4 year gap thing anyways? What’s the point of this rule then?

I thought there was a 4 year gap thing anyways? What’s the point of this rule then?
Idk I didn't look into the law that far. I just know a 27yr old man still can't diddle a 16yr old here in Canada

Idk I didn't look into the law that far. I just know a 27yr old man still can't diddle a 16yr old here in Canada
https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html#:~:text=Canada's%20age%20of%20consent,legally%20agree%20to%20sexual%20activity.

I looked at the law and you are just straight up wrong.

A 16 year old can fuck anyone as long as they aren’t their parent, guardian, teacher, or some other authority figure.

If they are 14 or 15, then there is a 4 year difference maximum that is allowed.

Although idk if anyone wants to get with a chick who’s still in highschool, that would be impractical.

That YouTuber is a huge normie pajeet cuck who got himself a 3/10 Becky and ever since he loves bashing incels on his twitter, if not for his internet fame that guy would be on this site hating on foids or writing his cuck fantasies on reddit

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html#:~:text=Canada's%20age%20of%20consent,legally%20agree%20to%20sexual%20activity.

I looked at the law and you are just straight up wrong.

A 16 year old can fuck anyone as long as they aren’t their parent, guardian, teacher, or some other authority figure.

If they are 14 or 15, then there is a 4 year difference maximum that is allowed.

Although idk if anyone wants to get with a chick who’s still in highschool, that would be impractical.
Damn. I'm going to highschool max then. Pull up outside with a white van XD

Damn. I'm going to highschool max then. Pull up outside with a white van XD
Cope, they don’t want ugly males either.

Mutahar is a faggot who needs to go back to street shitter land

The pedo witch hunts are getting outrageous. "oh shit he was talking to a 16 year old crucify him". 16 year old are being skanks already with chads and having anal and oral sex but a 35 year old man can't say a couple of "naughty: words to a 16 year old. Fuck the cunts who also go on about how "18 year olds is abuse" fucken cunts they will never tell you at what age they started to ride dick because their narrative falls apart.

Yandre DEV is literally some 35 year old depressed, ugly male, gamemakercel, coper trying to eek out a bit of happiness out of making some elaborate fantasy game, that is the only reason they attack him.

Fuck pajeets and fuck women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back