Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate not being able to sleep.

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
The time I spend trying to sleep is usually the most depressing time of the day because I stay with my thoughts without nothing to distract me. All sorts of depressive thoughts come to my mind. The feeling of missing life, loneliness, lack of experience, anxiety about the future and the worst one realization that it will always go on like this. Everything I escape from during the day comes and hits me. I wriggle in pain for at least an hour in bed and after realizing that I can't stand it any longer, I go back to the computer and spend the whole night there. this has been the case for years. only if I drink alcohol I can sleep peacefully, but I cannot continue to drinking. I wish I had an off button and didn't have to go through all this torture.

i cry at night sometimes

You can not even fathom how important sleep is for all around health. Take melatonin, trust me, it will save you

try reading a book, listening to asmr or a podcast

You can not even fathom how important sleep is for all around health. Take melatonin, trust me, it will save you
You said before and I Ordered today. it will come in couple days.

You said before and I Ordered today. it will come in couple days.
Good man, lmk how it goes. Make sure to take a moderate dose, only as much as you need.

not sleeping is truecel trait, fakecel sexhaver if you can sleep comfortably

Same, but I wake up really late