Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate normies that larp about being depressed

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I fucking despise normies that constantly larp on social media about being depressed/constantly sad while they are obviously living on recruit difficulty.

If they would even feel a fraction of the suffering i feel on a day to day basis they would probably spontaneously combust into flames and die.

It's mostly upper middle class white women too that want to be depressed so bad that they will desperately try to contort reality to the point that they are the victim.

It's like its trendy to be depressed because you get brownie points and sympathy showers from the people around you. It makes me blind with rage because they are basically mocking people who live on ultra nightmare mode like me.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
I fucking despise normies that constantly larp on social media about being depressed/constantly sad while they are obviously living on recruit difficulty. If they would even feel a fraction of the suffering i feel on a day to day basis they would probably spontaneously combust into flames and die.

> wall of text

Attachments

• 1675029726847241.png
    1675029726847241.png
    594 KB · Views: 8
Here's a solution, don't use social media. Why would you as a subhuman

They "depressed" because they're jealous of the gigachads/stacies on social media. Like a millionaire feeling sad that he can only afford a Ferrari and not a super-yacht. Women and normies are never satisfied.

also seeing foids with PFP's of them smiling and objectively pretty leave comments on YT music videos like alice in chains and metallica saying "how depressed they are and this song relates to them" :feelsree::lasereyes:

They "depressed" because they're jealous of the gigachads/stacies on social media. Like a millionaire feeling sad that he can only afford a Ferrari and not a super-yacht. Women and normies are never satisfied.

They're just looking for a temporary dopamine rush then they'll wake up and feel lower than than did at that moment and repeat the cycle

Maybe you can feel to good About yourself that you wanna feel Shit for once , KEK.

A Woman in my Situation wouldnt Last Long , Most likely

High iq analyst

Good reason for take woman right's and make them sexual slaves
also seeing foids with PFP's of them smiling and objectively pretty leave comments on YT music videos like alice in chains and metallica saying "how depressed they are and this song relates to them" :feelsree::lasereyes:

Ohh bro im so fucked up yea bro omg shit my life sucks bro ong fr

-went to (was invited too) a party 3 days ago and fucked a foid

99.9% of normies