Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate normies more than Chads and toilets tbh

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
In a way girls and chads just follow their nature, it is meaningless hating them.

But normies? They are really the root of almost everything evil in this world.

They are the ones who fucking worship chad and girls. They are the ones engaging in all that status garbage and bullying.

Chad and girls wouldn't even have that much fucking power if normies wouldn't worship them and trying to be like them.

And damn are they fucking dumb. They truly believe they can be Chad if they just bully those below them hard enough and jestermaxx enough. At least we never had the illusion.

We wouldn't have globohomo without normies.

Yeah not even one Chad bothered me in my life except my evil pos father, while every normie was evil and most foids were treating me like a monster

i hate them all :feelsohgod:

Yeah not even one Chad bothered me in my life except my evil pos father, while every normie was evil and most foids were treating me like a monster
I feel your pain bro, I hate my father too.

It's truly disgraceful that mistreating your children is considered normal in this garbage world.

Everyone says that children are the future, yet nobody really acts that way. Another facet of normie hypocricy.

It's truly disgraceful that mistreating your children is considered normal in this garbage world.
Yeah also if I do anything wrong I become the devil, worst person ever , while the parents can do whatever they want:feelsclown: man I fucking hate my parents
Everyone says that children are the future, yet nobody really acts that way. Another facet of normie hypocricy.
Yep, they never even cared for me lol, just bringed me food ,fukcing faggots man

They're all cunts.

In a way girls and chads just follow their nature, it is meaningless hating them.

They are the ones who fucking worship chad and girls. They are the ones engaging in all that status garbage and bullying.

Chad and girls wouldn't even have that much fucking power if normies wouldn't worship them and trying to be like them.

And damn are they fucking dumb. They truly believe they can be Chad if they just bully those below them hard enough and jestermaxx enough. At least we never had the illusion.

I don't hate anyone because none of us had a choice.

i hate failed normies judging incels to feel less a failure or being cucks

OP we incels are the most common % of men therefore we are the normy male now.

Ah you mean the low-honor incels, the biddy-cuckee beta orbiters, gotcha

They truly believe they can be Chad if they just bully those below them hard enough and jestermaxx enough. At least we never had the illusion.
speak for yourself, I used to aspire to jestermax
I expect most of us here had plenty of illusions in the past we grew out of
hell I used to think I could just practice football and become a chad
that lasted about a week

I hate normies because they are delusional and insufferable
They think that copes and having a ''cool attitude'' can get you far in SMV, which in turn leads to gaslighting and them being assholes towards KHHV males so they can impress m'lady.

just ignore everyone but incels theory

massive cope. the vast majority of men are not virgins and of those who are the vast majority are volcel/fakecel

the vast majority of men are not virgins
No way of proving this.

and of those who are the vast majority are volcel/fakecel
Voluntary Celibacy is Genuine Celibacy
IMO use "fakincel" to refer to those faking INVOLUTARY causes.
As far as "fake involuntary" vs "genuine involuntary"...
There's no clearcut lines here.

There's big diff between "he's volcel towards the 9/10 girls, wants 10/10 girls only" sort of "volcel" and the "he's volcel towards the 1/10 girls, wants 2/10 or higher only" type of "volcel".

I'd challenge anyone here to provide proof they actually pursued the bottom of the human barrel.
Odds are they didn't: they might have gone what they THINK is pretty low, but prob didn't even go give a chance to women who basically don't even exist on their radar.

IE post a vid of yourself asking out some 70yo crack HIV+crackwhore or stfu about volcel/fakecel dynamics because it's a continuum nobody is perfect on.

kind of true. normies need to peacock and assert ,,dominance" as to impress others in hope a female mate with one of them, Chad doesn't. usually ugly foids are the ones that most engage in feminism and participate in forums or have similar thinking to foids of FDS or LipstickAlley. I genuinely believe they're frustrated and have higher standards than stacies.

I hate them all equally

Normies give them the power they have

I feel your pain bro, I hate my father too.

damn it's insane how some people have fathers mine died when I was very little :feelsmage: at least on co I expected less people to have fathers for some reason

I don't hate anyone because none of us had a choice.
I feel this too. To some extent degenerates in general are merely a product of their time.

they are the enablers

Normie tier men and holes are the most vicious out of all humans.
Normie men behaving like literal animals, putting on a big show by bullying you to gain a bit of status attempting to climb the animal hierarchy, meanwhile the becky-tier holes are extra vicious bitches with their self worth being inflated because of juggernaut law

We must eradicate the normies

Normies are letting the kikes take over the world cause they're so gullible

Normies are letting the kikes take over the world cause they're so gullible
Good, once they remove all the safety and protection that normies have then it will be our time to have fun with whores and hunt down chad with armor piercing ammo

Good, once they remove all the safety and protection that normies have then it will be our time to have fun with whores and hunt down chad with armor piercing ammo
Cope it will be police state for all goyim

Cope it will be police state for all goyim
Look at the jewish media, every time they talk about guns they want to make it harder for average people to get them while criminals can easily get them from dark web all of their policies are against normies :feelsdevil: freeing dangerous criminals in liberal shitholes and making gun crime less punishable while making the guns harder to buy

14v61y.gif

I hate chads the most
They're all cunts.
I hate them all equally
Normies give them the power they have
All of the above tbh.
[UWSL]Normies are simply doing their tier work naturally, you can bet that if you're a 'normies are worse than chad!' idiot you can bet Chads certainly would step in to trample you down if normies were gone, and even worse.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It doesn't make sense to hate them more than other groups.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
@FuRed it's either a cope because the majority of men are sex-havers
or cucked because you bought into that fallacy spread to make us think we are a weak minority which can't effect change

This is some chad apologist shit. Sure, normies are shit too but don’t act like chads aren’t human too. They are aware of their actions and I’ve seen plenty of them put down incels and betabuxxers too, probably more than normies. Also they worship foids just as much, if not more than normies. Foids are fueled by attention from chads, they couldn’t give two fucks about how horny some beta orbiters are over them

Normies also follow their nature. The issue is that their nature is evil.

Tbf toliets and normies I hate.
This is some chad apologist shit. Sure, normies are shit too but don’t act like chads aren’t human too. They are aware of their actions and I’ve seen plenty of them put down incels and betabuxxers too, probably more than normies. Also they worship foids just as much, if not more than normies. Foids are fueled by attention from chads, they couldn’t give two fucks about how horny some beta orbiters are over them
Buzz avatars eyes are covered by witch hatpill

You have a point. At least with chads most of them are nice too you because of their positive reinforcement I wish I had. Normies and foids are just evil

Absolutely. Think about cuck tears for a moment. Do you think chads would really waste their time bullying KHHVs like us? Hell no, they're out there fucking stacies left and right. Only normies are on cuck tears.

Nah not really that's normies
Nah it's really not. Despite their sometimes insulting tone etc. Normies at least usually treat/see incels as human beings.

Chads and Stacies do not, they literally view incels as something they scraped off their shoe.

I really think many incels here are so socially stunted, after hard years of incel living, that they're unable to perceive correctly the outside world and its inhabitants.

No it isn't. And I just explained why it isn't.

Idiot
Rip I was willing to let us agree to disagree. But now it seems your still pissed off at me for telling you how it is wrong. Over for insultlets

Rip I was willing to let us agree to disagree. But now it seems your still pissed off at me for telling you how it is wrong. Over for insultlets
You told nothing but erroneous basement theory

Absolutely. Think about cuck tears for a moment. Do you think chads would really waste their time bullying KHHVs like us? Hell no, they're out there fucking stacies left and right. Only normies are on cuck tears.
@FuRed let my shining light correct your incorrect decisions brother
You told nothing but erroneous basement theory
Such a definant being against the supreme perfection of the future we are. What are you gonna do keep crawling back to me and keep calling me your childish names? Look, chads would water their time fucking Stacie's left and right and sleep their entire days away. Normie men are quite the opposite. You seem to be confused with literal Chad. And high tier normie

Bullying? Lol if you call that shit bullying I pity your weakness... Many actual incels (including guys that have posted here) are worse bullies than they have ever been, guys you wouldn't want to mess with

"meaningless"

what is the "meaning" in hating normies?

Chads see us as peasants and fuck tons of foids, which creates hypergamy.

the main reason incels cant get laid is hypergamy, which chads contribute to the most