Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate normies and foids about as much as they hate me

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
The hate might differ slightly in magnitude and manner of expression, but it certainly is mutual. You see, I might be the one throwing rage fits and declaring vocal condemnation of every normalfag out there (foids, and even Chads, are still normies in my book) along with 99% of humanity, but that just means I'm explicit and sincere about my emotions, their hate is more subtle and pernicious. Normies will constantly put you down, berate you, seek to control and tame you, and ultimately abandon and condemn you if all else fails.. YET they have the audacity to claim they care for your welfare and are expressing 'tough love' or are just trying to guide you but you are being irrationally obstinate.. Truth is, they don't want you to improve or be well, they just want you to conform. Normies aren't particularly competent at tolerating deviations and quirks, hence they always have persecuted neurodivergents, ethnic minorities, people with physical abnormalities and any ideologically deviant individual. This will get very Stirner-ish, but any remote care or sympathy they might have for you is actually towards the potential normie aka 'human' they see in you, definitely not the distinct, unique individual with unique struggles, quirks and personality that is really you.

Normies absolutely hate it if you act outwardly disapproving or prejudiced towards the mainstream culture, societal norms and widely accepted opinions, however, if you safely harbor these prejudices without expressing them, they don't really care. Hence, any person with high scores on Dark Triad traits, especially Machiavellianism, could away with anything and obtain high social and sexual status just by being able to cover up his traits, whereas anyone isn't cleaver enough (or slimy enough) to hide the traits, will be forever condemned as a miserable despicable incel. Tragically enough, normies are quick to judge low status, less accomplished incels and blame their antisocial or peculiar personality for their shortcomings, while they nowhere nearly as much condemn high status well accomplished individuals with the same misogyny, egoism and antisocial traits.

Furthermore, normies seem to care about labels and superficialities a huge deal. They are down to arguing with a cynical, sexist lone virgin who believes in genetic determinism, psychological egoism and conservatism, yet they don't wanna faintly interact with a "CREEPY HATEFUL INCEL". Sad, isn't it? They also carry a whole lot of stereotyping and bias towards people they deem as incels, even if their views are otherwise as acceptable as any basic Joe; they have inherent prejudice towards your perceived deviation and will ceaselessly condemn and dehumanize you till you reject and renounce yourself and accept the common way.

Normies attempt to deject their hate towards you from you being a deviant and an aberration to such moronic assumptions as "incels are mass shooters and rapists". Are the majority of incels rapists and mass killers themselves? Evidently not. Are the majority pro-rape and mass murder? Beats me, but even it it's somewhat accurate, it stems from a place of vulnerability and deep-seated pain rather than predatory leanings or actual 'evil'. I for one don't give a shit if all the whores and normalfags in the world were to be brutally raped, enslaved and/or terminated by a malevolent alien race. They had it coming anyway for what they did to us.

In short, they hate us because they ain't us, and we hate them because we don't wanna be them.

Last edited:
You're a cuck if you don't give them a taste of their own medicine. Equality for all.

Pretty much, they're only sometimes polite just to keep some form of favourable connection with you and virtue signal to others how "good" they are; inwardly, most foids and plenty of normies despise or look down upon you simply for being an unattractive male at the absolute bottom of the hierarchy, and hating them for doing that and then gaslighting and acting like you're the bad guy for pointing out their behaviour and the state of society today. :feelsclown:

Normies piss on incels all the time for 'not taking a shower' or 'need to get out there' but in the end they will piss on billionaires at the same time. The reality is that they just want to fuck everyone else over because they are genetic trash incapable of being happy. The normie-incel hate is just one of the many discriminations and hate in this world we just have to pay attention to it because its bigger in our lives as incels.
I think as incels we take normies hatred too seriously because we are forced to think deeply about every social situation. In reality the normie who treated you like utter shit yesterday will suddenly become your friend tomorrow if you suddenly got a girlfriend somehow, their lives are so easy that they are literally that shallow minded and have no regard to having extreme hate on incels just because of the difference in social power. So I think as incels we are guilty of caring so much about normies hatred to an unnecessary degree. Just as normies don't give a shit about incels needs, instead of thinking so deeply about normies hatred it makes more sense for us to also see the normies the way they see us - as worthless and disposable trash to be stepped on forever without any care or thought. We became so used to thinking deeply but actually we should be thinking shallowly in this sense. Of course what really sucks is normies keep gaslighting the shit out of incels and that fucks with our minds but we should also be gaslighting the shit out of normies instead of trying to have deep rational conversations with them.

Foids hate me more than i hate them lmao