Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate normies and discussing my interests irl

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
I was going to this store, was gonna buy some manga (yes soy ik) and I was looking for some stuff I wanted, seeing soys and foids go behind me and look for the stuff they wanted was so gay, it bothered me in such an indescribably annoying way and of course they only bought overhyped trash or gayass soy shit. I hate any cross interaction between normies and me when it comes to my interests, being associated with it in front of them, I don't know how well I'm articulating myself but I just really don't like it.
If some fag I know tried discussing that shit with me I'd get really annoyed.

I was going to this store, was gonna buy some manga (yes soy ik) and I was looking for some stuff I wanted, seeing soys and foids go behind me and look for the stuff they wanted was so gay, it bothered me in such an indescribably annoying way and of course they only bought overhyped trash or gayass soy shit. I hate any cross interaction between normies and me when it comes to my interests, being associated with it in front of them, I don't know how well I'm articulating myself but I just really don't like it.
If some fag I know tried discussing that shit with me I'd get really annoyed.

west comics are better, and better drawn, and there are no women interested in reading these things

I was at my comic store for free comic book day last year :feelsseriously: and decided to pick up some manga while I was there so went to the Japanese section. Seeing young foids(like 14) being interested in manga left a bad taste in my mouth. I used to get harassed in school for watching One Piece, Inuyasha, FMA, and shit and bringing in Shonen Jump magazines to read. They get to enjoy what I did and have others to discuss it with since it’s become some popular in the West :feelsseriously:
sad, and what did you take? surely they took all the manga and you took the peanuts or spiderman special?

Arzach :feelsokman:

Yeah the free Japanese ones were gone, I had to pay for my manga. I got spider man and some shark thing from dc. Can’t recall the others
and they probably didn't even read those mangas :feelshaha::feelshaha:

women don't like this stuff. you said it right, they made fun of you in the past, when anime/manga wasn't trendy

I was at my comic store for free comic book day last year :feelsseriously: and decided to pick up some manga while I was there so went to the Japanese section. Seeing young foids(like 14) being interested in manga left a bad taste in my mouth. I used to get harassed in school for watching One Piece, Inuyasha, FMA, and shit and bringing in Shonen Jump magazines to read. They get to enjoy what I did and have others to discuss it with since it’s become some popular in the West :feelsseriously:
Me too, I used to read Jump in middle school and I got shit for it. Now I see normie school kids liking it and it gets on my nerves.

We we're born in the wrong generation, now sport people get made fun of by naruto fans :feelswhere:

Nah i'm just joking, thing is there's now a lot of anime fans. Thus if you were bullied for liking anime before now there's that much anime fans and there won't be a overall majority of sports people, thus the minority belongs to the sports people

Brutal. Seeing what I enjoyed get popular sucks but whatever, I’ll never get to talk about anime with my peers like kids do nowadays. I remember when I used to watch One Piece on 4kids while a few other nerds watched Naruto instead, could never assimilate . Now it’s world renowned enjoyed globally
Cool Hiei pfp btw

It's seriously so annoying seeing any normies discuss any of this. Or when I see some chadlite in a Naruto hoodie. I remember some normie fags discussing Jojo part 6 cannot stand this shit
On the bright side I don't see them discussing some of the other manga I like, but someone I know online mentioned how normie irls are picking up berserk which would be hellish for me

Terrible. I wonder if I would have made actual friends if it were popular then, I had no other shared interests at the time so always felt like an outcast
I feel like an outcast for lack of shared interests but in the off chance there's even a slight crossover, I feel annoyed and like my interest was disrespected
If only there was some non normie based brocel I knew irl to share interests with, that would be good

Brutal. Seeing what I enjoyed get popular sucks but whatever, I’ll never get to talk about anime with my peers like kids do nowadays. I remember when I used to watch One Piece on 4kids while a few other nerds watched Naruto instead, could never assimilate . Now it’s world renowned enjoyed globally
I mean, you can go to uni. Fail all your courses 20 tiems and meet younger dudes who're into anime, i did that :fuk:

Partly why I stick to obscure things. But I agree, I absolutely hate when some normoid (especially a female) starts babbling about anime/games I happen to like.

I mean, you can go to uni. Fail all your courses 20 tiems and meet younger dudes who're into anime, i did that :fuk:
Yeah, I'm going to Uni soon
Inb4 I get raped by debt and even more isolated

Yeah, I'm going to Uni soon
Inb4 I get raped by debt and even more isolated
You americans have it really hard, you have to be on uni and get a really awfull debt just to be able to compete. After that you have to play the rigged game called job hunting, at least here education is free

I don’t even know where to begin with going to uni and I’d feel like a freak at 23. I might wait till I hit 24 and try getting a grant or scholarship for low income(24 is age required to be considered independent) NEET moment :feelsbadman:
I'm 26 and i found a couple of older dudes too, i think before 30 you're good to go. More than that and it beings being weird, but i may be coping who knows. I go to classes with a couple of 25+ ppl

You americans have it really hard, you have to be on uni and get a really awfull debt just to be able to compete. After that you have to play the rigged game called job hunting, at least here education is free
I'm going to a state uni which is cheaper, and I managed to get some financial aid and a partial scholarship. Would've gotten more if I was black but whatever. I was pretty lazy at school but I got a good SAT score, if not for that idk what I'd do.

I remember when J-Stars Victory Vs + was announced(anime fighting game) and everyone dismissed the JJBA characters cause the thought the manga name was corny, crazy how it’s taken off. I was trying to introduce people online to it way back when that were interested in rock music and anime. “Look this guys ability is a Sabbath reference, this villains name is named after Ronnie James Dio.” Id just get a reply saying that’s cool. This same people now think JoJos is the greatest thing on Earth and act like i never talked about it:feelsohgod:
Yeah I got wind of it a couple years before it really took off. The music references were what drew me in, and I saw it on 4chan sometimes.
I don’t even know where to begin with going to uni and I’d feel like a freak at 23. I might wait till I hit 24 and try getting a grant or scholarship for low income(24 is age required to be considered independent) NEET moment :feelsbadman:
Uni has some amount of random oldcels. Either way you could just try to just get it done with as soon as possible. Especially since you can do it online these days. I knew another guitarmaxxer who was doing some CS or Linux courses

Being honest, I don't hate anyone, normies can be ok, some are way too PC and extremely irritating. I hate normies that are into geek or soy culture, so called "nerds" but are just riding the hype train on whatever is popular, but I guess everyone hates fake faggts.