Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘I hate non-chads’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Notice how it's okay for her to make broad generalizations about ugly people but we aren't allowed to do the same to women.

Also, her anecdotal ''my experience'' is ''valid'', while whenever we do the same thing it's a ''lie'', ''all in your head''.

Notice how it's okay for her to make broad generalizations about ugly people but we aren't allowed to do the same to women.

Also, her anecdotal ''my experience'' is valid, while whenever we do the same thing it's a ''lie'', ''all in your head''.
I hope she ends up being the next Bianca, it would be life fuel to see women like BadAssPrincessA and her getting killed on the news.

"Looks don't matter."

"I hate men who aren't attractive."

:feelshaha:

Cwld

cmon now

''''i hate clingy guys but my hot boyfriend is clingy teeheee'''

Download 1

I thought these retards were anti blackpill and weren't spreading blackpills. But damn Hey at least they're being honest.
Well, they try to make the chads seem they have better personalities though so they aren’t being 100% truthful.

fembot is in her name
jfl at this clown world

I wish i was chad man i envy good looking people but hate them at the same time. Some people are just born lucky....

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mv11rl/go_on_gatekeepercel_tell_me_that_all_my_taste_of/gv9p6k9/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

‘Teehe, I promise you personality matters, you just need to have a good attitude and respect women but the problem is that non-Chad men are bad but Chad is hot and...... oh, has a good personality of course, teehee, average and ugly men are bad though’.

Her writing this post like

D4DBC43B E514 4DD1 9A11 65AB50D6FB27

Looks aren't important for me. It just happened that all my boyfriends were attractive".

sub 8 is reality

sub 9 is coming tbh tbh

get ready boyos

I hope she ends up being the next Bianca, it would be life fuel to see women like BadAssPrincessA and her getting killed on the news.
badassprincess is one of the most stuck up foids ever ngl