Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate niggers

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I really fucking hate niggers. They are so NT, low inhib, obnoxious and unpredictable in behaviour yet white foids seem to worship them instead of me. I hate this
Screenshot 20240925 162836 Chrome

I really want to punch this guy in the face. You can see the arrogance in his eyes

It's unreal how NT and low inhib they are. Really makes me uncomfortable

it's hell where i live. every day i see young white foids with niggers and it hurts because the nigger isn't even thugmaxxed or even in shape sometimes, bbc halo is actually so real

i'm a nigger with white skin because i'm low iq and low inhib

I really fucking hate niggers. They are so NT, low inhib, obnoxious and unpredictable in behaviour yet white foids seem to worship them instead of me. I hate this
View attachment 1275908
I really want to punch this guy in the face. You can see the arrogance in his eyes
Yeah, you guys ever considered taking the race pill? Like try to hit on a women outside if your own racial foid rejected you.

I want to hack every nigger to pieces for stealing white women from me :lasereyes::feelsping:
(In GTA 6)