Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate niceguys and neckbeards but not for the same reasons normies do

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Normies hate them because shaming ugly male virgins is hardwired into human nature.

I hate them because of the fucking bluepill shit about "why do women go for assholes when I treat them much better"

Women dont like nice guys. Women dont like assholes either. Women like GOOD LOOKING guys, regardless of which personality they have. A beta cuck behaving doormat Chad will mop the floor with ugly badboy low inhibition NT when it comes go women attention.

Looks are the answer to everything.

Women just want nice Chad. That's it. There is no nice guy/asshole dichotomy. If your a nice, attractive guy, women want you. If you're an attractive asshole, women want you. If you are ugly and nice, women don't want you. If you are ugly and an asshole, women also don't want you. It's really that simple.

They don't want nice Chad, either. Despite saying they do.

Pussy dries when they know they have a male controlled.

Grotesque said:
They don't want nice Chad, either. Despite saying they do.

Pussy dries when they know they have a male controlled.

IDK I have never heard of a woman rejecting Chad nice or asshole. Like, if you are nice Chad, she will just find it sweet and romantic lol. If you do the exact same shit as an ugly guy she will think you are being a creepy nice guy and ingratiating.

wincel said:

IDK I have never heard of a woman rejecting Chad nice or asshole. Like, if you are nice Chad, she will just find it sweet and romantic lol. If you do the exact same shit as an ugly guy she will think you are being a creepy nice guy and ingratiating.
Yes, they don't know if he's nice or not when they first fuck him. But, they'll eventually be turned off by nice Chad.

Looks open the door, everything else like 'personality' keeps it open.

Niceguys are just ugly bluepilled cucks that are not self-aware, we need to blackpill their asses to oblivion.

Sparky said:
Anyone actually seen a “nice guy” Chad? There is no incentive for a Chad to even adhere to chivalrous behaviour when he gets pussy thrown on a silver plate

Never.
"Nice guys" are always average/below average looking males.
It's just looks failo in action: attractive males who display the exact same behavior are considered polite and chivalrous and charming

They really hope that girls like assholes because anyone can be a asshole but not everyone can be good looking

Yo Z, can you pm me some pics of your full body, you always complain about your frame so I want to see how bad it is. And tell me your height

All those retarded niceguys shall be teleported inside my aesthetic asshole. I hate those women worshippers more than i hate staceys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

Being attractive is all that matters.

They are enablers that allow female evilness. They are almost as bad as the femoids themselves.

Zyzz said:
All those retarded niceguys shall be teleported inside my aesthetic asshole. I hate those women worshippers more than i hate staceys.

Lel @ this low effort troll attempt.