Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate "nerdy" women

F

flatmoon

Greycel
In my past I've tried to get involved with war hammer and MTG in my school by joining in their club. While there surprisingly there were foids that also participated in the club. Whenever I would paint minis or play a commander game, I would hear them talk about random stupid shit but also some other key details. They rave on and on about how "OMG!!! teehee I like nerdy guys!! Incels are so cute when they squirm when they are around women teehee!!" and every time they are in a relationship or bring their boyfriends to class it would be a chad with black hair piercings. It makes me so pissed to see them fetishizes less socially acclimated men and try to make themselves different by liking "nerdy men" but in the end it's all still the same.

Yeah they always on tiktok posing as an anime girl acting all quirky

In my past I've tried to get involved with war hammer and MTG in my school by joining in their club. While there surprisingly there were foids that also participated in the club. Whenever I would paint minis or play a commander game, I would hear them talk about random stupid shit but also some other key details. They rave on and on about how "OMG!!! teehee I like nerdy guys!! Incels are so cute when they squirm when they are around women teehee!!" and every time they are in a relationship or bring their boyfriends to class it would be a chad with black hair piercings. It makes me so pissed to see them fetishizes less socially acclimated men and try to make themselves different by liking "nerdy men" but in the end it's all still the same.
nerdy woman want chads too sometimes nerdy chads

Show examples of nerdy women getting spanked...

They are all the same

6e0

"Nerd" girls piss me off so much. A bunch of attention seeking Beckys and staceys lites.
Very few women actually have passions or interests but most women love pretending they do.

They'd too snarts

Strangle them all in (Minecraft)

gonna make a post about how normal foids have better behaviour than "nerdy" foids

They're all fake as fuck, as well as lefty-fag lovers that never stfu about lgbt rights or whatever the fuck. They're the type of cunts I'd love to backhand across a room, Jason Voorhees style.

It’s well established by now that when girls say they like “nerdy” guys they mean a tall, good looking dude that wears glasses sometimes

Nerdy Women are Criminal Grapist Dark Triad Chad only.