Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate nerdy and smart girls.

redditfugee said:
Cucks shouldn't be able to do this, and females shouldn't be able to whore. So, yes, we would have to limit how they use their money, but you're against it because it would "communist". This is kindergarten tier idiocy from you.

Even though no one was talking about any of that. I said people should be able to spend their money HOW they want.

Limiting women from whoring doesn't mean we have to limit how they spend their money but just what they do with their body.

If there are no whores to spend their money on, cucks won't be able to do it. That's it.

Just lol at calling someone an idiot because they're economically consistent and don't settle for communist cuckery.

Spidey said:
Even though no one was talking about any of that. I said people should be able to spend their money HOW they want.

Limiting women from whoring doesn't mean we have to limit how they spend their money but just what they do with their body.

If there are no whores to spend their money on, cucks won't be able to do it. That's it.

Just lol at calling someone an idiot because they're economically consistent and don't settle for communist cuckery.

Took you long enough to think that, still retarded, post through huh.

Do you understand that when you prevent them from whoring you are simultaenously limiting things that cucks can spend money to. No, you don't. Why is this not surprising to me?

Holy fuck, this x 1000000000

The “intelligent” women thing is such a meme it’s not even funny. They are absolutely the shallowest, cuntiest femoids of all.

“omg I’m such a nerd hey Incel Joe will let me join your wow clan teehee?”
*fucks football chad every night who cheats on her and treats her like shit and then ignores all her “nerdy” beta orbiters*

redditfugee said:
Took you long enough to think that, still retarded, post through huh.

Do you understand that when you prevent them from whoring you are simultaenously limiting things that cucks can spend money to. No, you don't. Why is this not surprising to me?

Yeah but not directly. I said people should be able to spend their money on what they want, but if the thing they want isn't there to spend, then clearly they can't. There is no supply despite the demand.

But if the whores are there and you tell cucks they can't spend money on the whores - you are running commie game.

Spidey said:
Yeah but not directly. I said people should be able to spend their money on what they want, but if the thing they want isn't there to spend, then clearly they can't. There is no supply despite the demand.

But if the whores are there and you tell cucks they can't spend money on the whores - you are running commie game.

Yeah, so supply and demand isn't the ultimate law, because it can be controlled by humans by prohibiting whoring for example.

They shouldn't still support whores, because that increases the whore's happiness. They should change their personal decisions to a better one, it has nothing to do with communism even. Anything that's not in legalization has just to do with suggesting personal preferences in this case lmao.

redditfugee said:
Yeah, so supply and demand isn't the ultimate law, because it can be controlled by humans by prohibiting whoring for example.

They shouldn't still support whores, because that increases the whore's happiness. They should change their personal decisions to a better one, it has nothing to do with communism even.

You're right but I support free markets which means that I wouldn't be for the regulation of the market supply like that.

We agree on changing the decision - we should take out the demand rather than the supply or at least take out the demand first (the cuck's thirst for whores) and then any incentive to supply (the ambition for whoring). If we don't, the underlying problem won't be solved.

RREEEEEEEEE stupid stem girls.

I hate every woman who has walked the earth

Spidey said:
You're right but I support free markets which means that I wouldn't be for the regulation of the market supply like that.

We agree on changing the decision - we should take out the demand rather than the supply or at least take out the demand first (the cuck's thirst for whores) and then any incentive to supply (the ambition for whoring). If we don't, the underlying problem won't be solved.

In your previous post you pretended to agree with it in order to not seem contradictory:

Spidey said:

You would be limiting supply if you limited femoids from whoring, in fact you'd be pretty much eradicating the supply.

I've legitimately never met a really smart girl. The IQ stats are in line with this experience really; majority of high IQ people (i.e. 110+) are men, as are majority of low IQ people (and on an off note, this statistical anomaly is more proof to me that men's and women's brains are CLEARLY wired differently).

Another thing is that women don't have to be smart, being as privileged as they are socially (and being that their purpose is as followers, not leaders; incubators and nurturers, not creators or defenders). Nature has made it this way. 

Moreover, IF a woman tries to learn about some arcane subject, her learning is perfunctory at best (I.e. to pass a class). For many high IQ men however, it's just something they do by nature whether they are required to or not. There are some male janitors out there that know practically everything about Ancient Egypt. Yet, the only time you will encounter a woman that knows anything at all about Ancient Egypt (or any other arcane subject matter) is if she was required to take a class on it or something.

Men are just created intellectually superior. Face it.

redditfugee said:
In your previous post you pretended to agree with it in order to not seem contradictory:

You would be limiting supply if you limited femoids from whoring, in fact you'd be pretty much eradicating the supply.

I know. I would agree with the direct limiting of female whoredom  in the economic market, but I wouldn't do it because it could be used against me to limit something that someone didn't like that I did.

That's why I'd rather go from trying to ERADICATE whores and cucks' mentality rather than just not allowing whores to be in the economic market. I'd rather people didn't WANT to be in the market anyway rather than having to hold back an ever-rising protest from sluts and cucks.

Spidey said:
I know. I would agree with the direct limiting of female whoredom  in the economic market, but I wouldn't do it because it could be used against me to limit something that someone didn't like that I did.

That's why I'd rather go from trying to ERADICATE whores and cucks' mentality rather than just not allowing whores to be in the economic market. I'd rather people didn't WANT to be in the market anyway rather than having to hold back an ever-rising protest from sluts and cucks.

If the whores wouldn't be allowed to be on the economic market, the supply for the cucks' demand would go away. I was talking about eradicating the supply, not the mentality.

Society won't naturally start shedding cuck thinking and femoid whoring, wuite the contrary, it just escalates to further extremes if left unattended. The only possible way it could be stopped is incels in control of society repressing all the degenerate developments of feminism and sexual revolution.

redditfugee said:
If the whores wouldn't be allowed to be on the economic market, the supply for the cucks' demand would go away. I was talking about eradicating the supply, not the mentality.

Society won't naturally start shedding cuck thinking and femoid whoring, wuite the contrary, it just escalates to further extremes if left unattended. The only possible way it could be stopped is incels in control of society repressing all the degenerate developments of feminism and sexual revolution.

If you eradicate the supply, a black market would probably form just like has been done for child p*rn.

If you wanna eradicate degeneracy, you either go Christian or it's ogre tbh.

Femoids in general are less intelligent, I don't think any of them can be legitimately called "smart". Literally every femoid I have ever encountered since high school was dumber and less capable than men around her.

Nowadays I am steeped in tech industry and on the bleeding edge of things (cloud, all cool kids are doing it) so I work together with supposedly super-sharp people who wanted to be in tech. Without exception, any team that has a femoid on it invariably drags ass and makes more mistakes than all-male teams. Femoids also occupy "soft" positions like PMs and scrum masters (a glorified secretary) and men usually do the actual heavy lifting.

Ever thought about why there are so many security breaches lately? Because software industry is full of femoids and SJWs who don't give two shits about quality and barely know what they are working on. But you can't criticize them because dass raysiss and sexiss. So of course all software is full of holes and bugs.

Also. "Nerdy girls LOL" I watched Full Metal Alchemist, teeehee I'm such an anime freak. I played The Sims or Farmville once, teeehee I'm a gamer girl! I sit in front of the camera half naked playing some mainstream shit like CoD, teeehee I'm a streamer goddess here's my patreon gibmedat URL! But I don't want a guy who is into any of those things, no, I need a badboy Chad! Those make me WET! Geeky nerd guys are such creepy manchildren! Btw here's my patreon again teeeheee!

Spidey said:
If you eradicate the supply, a black market would probably form just like has been done for child p*rn.

If you wanna eradicate degeneracy, you either go Christian or it's ogre tbh.

True, but you could argue that about any laws. I also think that would be more common without the laws. It would decrease the activity a lot still. Do you think that females cheat as much in countries where the punishment is death penalty? Why do you think they don't even dare to show up in public without a hijab? Because of the threat of violence that laws in those countries provide. Good luck finding Saudi women in a whore cosplay clothing.

redditfugee said:
True, but you could argue that about any laws. I also think that would be more common without the laws. It would decrease the activity a lot still. Do you think that females cheat as much in countries where the punishment is death penalty? Why do you think they don't even dare to show up in public without a hijab?  Because of the threat of violence that laws in those countries provide. Good luck finding Saudi women in a whore cosplay clothing.

yh when there are serious punishments (death) for doing wrong, it would work.

if the nation is Christian, I think authoritarian government is the best.
Degeneracy needs to go, full stop.

lol at you boyo! Don't you realize all Femoids want Chad? Just lol at thinking or expecting otherwise!