Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE NATURE, BIOLOGICAL LIFE AND SOCIETY AND HOPE THEY ALL COLLAPSE

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I can't stand nature, i hate it with all my heart. I can't stand human condition, i can't stand inherited inequity, i can't stand non-merit based unfairness.

I can't stand 70% of the life of a sentient being determined by their genes. I can't stand beings genetically engineered to feel LOVE and infatuation being condemned by their same genes to loneliness and rejection. I can't stand a few ones hoarding everything while the rest starve.

I can't stand evolution of species being based on death and trial and error like living beings were a fucking factory product. I can't stand true love depending on looks, so the only way you can have true genuine love is to be the best genetically looking being in your entire area. I can't stand being individual sentient minded beings belonging to the collectivist species system that is nature. I can't stand reproductive instincts being prioritized at all costs, even at the cost of the suffering of genetically poor individuals, by making sexual worth matter in EVERYTHING in life, even areas not related to sex at all, trough the halo effect. I can't stand being subjected to nature tricks like love and infatuation to make us humans suffer horribly if we do not fulfill the species reproductive purpose.

I can't stand the competitive nature of life, basing the success of an individual on the anihilation and suppression of the competence. I FUCKING CAN'T STAND THAT THERE ARE OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR AND OBJECTIVELY INFERIORS INSIDE THE SAME SENTIENT SPECIES. INDIVIDUALS THAT CAN REASON AND HAVE THE ABILITY OF INTROSPECTIVE THINKING MEANING THAT THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THEIR INFERIOR CONDITION BASED ON BIRTH.

Natural life is an abomination and should be either evolved and detached from nature, or either terminated and extinct.

Honestly this is your best post. I agree 100%

I feel ya man, injustice triggers me.

I couldn't agree more. I hope a giant meteor destroys everything and fuck all life on this dead planet.

Brilliant post zyros i missed this from r/incels.

Which is why we should strive to create a society that says fuck you to nature like our forefathers did instead of complaining about it all day and posting our faces on the internet. Faggot.

Only good poster from Lopkism.

Spoken from the heart. Whore nature is just as evil as femoids

Nature is imperfect, irrational and a mistake by all means. We, incel master race, must find a way to change it

RopeForSluts said:
Which is why we should strive to create a society that says fuck you to nature like our forefathers did instead of complaining about it all day and posting our faces on the internet. Faggot.

Read Spengler, an civilization decaying and therefore falling to natural law is completely inevitable, like a cycle that starts over and over.

What we need to do is defeat nature trougth science, and then change society.

Disagree, nature does not discount a women's actions and/or decisions. Not our fault or our mother's for being born as something that societies deems ugly. It is definitely societies faults for our troubles, and capitalism for the need to be "competitive." ÑOT NATURE'S FAULT(GOD)

Anonymous said:
Disagree, nature does not discount a women's actions and/or decisions. Not our fault or our mother's for being born as something that societies deems ugly. It is definitely societies faults for our troubles, and capitalism for the need to be "competitive." ÑOT NATURE'S FAULT(GOD)

Thinking that the definition of beauty is societal is a major cope.

Its a basic natural instinct. Babies who dont know nothing about society can tell apart beautiful from ugly people.

Zyros said:
Thinking that the definition of beauty is societal is a major cope.

Its a basic natural instinct. Babies who dont know nothing about society can tell apart beautiful from ugly people.

If true, I concede. Never heard of this before tbh.

"Mother" nature. Since it's femoid, theres no doubt why it's that degenerate. Fuck this society.