Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate my tiny fucking head

Juice

Juice

Shoot for your dreams or something
★★★★★
There's a reason why I'm growing my hair out, I look like a mess but i'd look like a pathetic weak bitch without it, I get skullmogged as often as niggers got lynched in the 1800s, I have yet to see someone with a worse skull size than me, you'll never catch me outside without a beanie when I got the buzzcut, It's so awful, all my siblings have normal fucking head shapes, I got the worst genetic combination from both my parents.

Ur mother gave me tiny fucking head

I thought a smaller head was good, it makes your body look bigger.

I rarely think about it but whenever I wear a normal black hat you know for outdoor work I have to roll it up since they are all too big for my head :o

I rarely think about it but whenever I wear a normal black hat you know for outdoor work I have to roll it up since they are all too big for my head :o
Same, and when I wear a cap I need to tie it to the smallest possible size

It's better than having a big head.

always keep my hair medium length

There's a reason why I'm growing my hair out, I look like a mess but i'd look like a pathetic weak bitch without it, I get skullmogged as often as niggers got lynched in the 1800s, I have yet to see someone with a worse skull size than me, you'll never catch me outside without a beanie when I got the buzzcut, It's so awful, all my siblings have normal fucking head shapes, I got the worst genetic combination from both my parents.
Can you do skull expansion

I have a small head as well... it's always embarrassing to be around normies, because there will always be that "one guy" that points out how weird you look and then all of a sudden, all the people who were neutral to your existence, turn to you to now observe you.. and (maybe not verbally) be disgusted / repelled by you. I got called "pea-head" by one of my (former) friend's dad once... that was odd, because I didn't expect to hear an insult from him. Anyways, that's all I got...

Same, I think it's a turdskin trait. I have noticed that turdskins have smaller heads than whites and Asians. It explains some of the IQ differences.

be grateful u could have a big head like me and it could make your shoulders look as narrow as a penis