Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my subhuman frame

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
- 5'9
- 6 inch wrists
- 7 inch hands
-14 inch neck
- peanut head
- 19 inch Bideltoid

its so over for me, I might as well inject hgh or stop gymceling because I dont stand a chance

At least you're 5'9. I'm 5'7

19" bideltoid is above average. Especially so considering your pathetic wrists and hands.

average is 21 inches
Cope. I gymcelled for years and had 21" bideoltoid at 5'11". I'd get comments about being broad, had to have suits tailored and so on.
All the guys I went with recorded their measurements, at 18, and with normal guys, average bideoltoid was 17.5" before.

What about penis size?

20" is average
Keep coping.

Average is around 18" in the west as reported by NUMEROUS studies. It's even smaller worldwide, average bideoltoid in Hong Kong is like 16".

20" is average amongst Chads, so unless you are not countain't subhumans, you're wrong

was expecting a zyros thread

also go ER

I'm a 5'6 hobbit. 5'9'' is like 5'11 with shoes. You are lucky.

Just do pull ups to get a wide back and the you won't be frame celibate.

Keep coping.

Average is around 18" in the west as reported by NUMEROUS studies. It's even smaller worldwide, average bideoltoid in Hong Kong is like 16".

20" is average amongst Chads, so unless you are not countain't subhumans, you're wrong

Attachments

• bideltoid.png
    bideltoid.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 82
Brutal. What sub-humans are they researching? I'm nearly 99th percentile in that study, unless it's some down to the bone, skin tight measurement.
This was done in the 90s when people were not fat fucks. My buddy lost 3" bideoltoid when he dropped 50lbs of fat.