Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my sister. How do I deal with her until I move out of my dad's house?

BeatsMonster23

BeatsMonster23

Certified Escortcel
★★★
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Posts
245
Online
1d 23h 13m
I despise my younger sister, she is a 23 years old becky who used to be a fat pig. She is useless and doesn't care about me and just ignores me.

Of course she has a boyfriend and she has the right to say that she is depressed and plays the victim every time.

She is also a manipulative bitch, she uses her crying to win over our dad's reasoning, for example, if we have an argument she will just cry a little and act histerically so that our dad sympathizes with her and instantly I become the guilty part of the argument, I fucking hate that shit.

My dad is 100% with her, he says that I should be supporting her all time because I am her older brother. Are you fucking serious? she doesn't give a shit about me, so why should I?

She also yells at me when we have an argument, AND I FUCKING HATE THAT, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR YELLING ME LIKE THAT? YOU LITTLE FAT BITCH?:feelsohgod:

I wish I could slap her on the face, but I live on a feminist country and doing so will get me into problems.

What I want to do is cut contact with her forever but I CAN'T because we live in our dad's house and I don't have a job and money to move the fuck out!!

What I am doing right now to deal with her is giving my dad and her the poing at every argument, so the argument ends quickly, but I end up soo angry that I will never forgive this emotional harassment I am being put on.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,093
Online
164d 19h 23m
I live with a normie who brings over his girlfriend and saw her sit on his knee and now I have to deal with remembering this everytime I see her so I get reminded of how over it is even in my shared house, emotional wise, there is just no escape.
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
995
Online
23d 13h 38m
You don't need to beat her just push her into the ground or carry her around grab her by the throat and force her to apolagize, she will start to respect you more.
 
BeatsMonster23

BeatsMonster23

Certified Escortcel
★★★
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Posts
245
Online
1d 23h 13m
SuccessfulShark said:
You don't need to beat her just push her into the ground or carry her around grab her by the throat and force her to apolagize, she will start to respect you more.
Thanks for the input but I can't do that because she will tell all the family members that I did grab her by the neck for example.

The most I can do is yell back at her I guess, but I don't feel like it.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
BeatsMonster23 said:
I despise my younger sister, she is a 23 years old becky who used to be a fat pig. She is useless and doesn't care about me and just ignores me.

Of course she has a boyfriend and she has the right to say that she is depressed and plays the victim every time.

She is also a manipulative bitch, she uses her crying to win over our dad's reasoning, for example, if we have an argument she will just cry a little and act histerically so that our dad sympathizes with her and instantly I become the guilty part of the argument, I fucking hate that shit.

My dad is 100% with her, he says that I should be supporting her all time because I am her older brother. Are you fucking serious? she doesn't give a shit about me, so why should I?

She also yells at me when we have an argument, AND I FUCKING HATE THAT, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR YELLING ME LIKE THAT? YOU LITTLE FAT BITCH?:feelsohgod:

I wish I could slap her on the face, but I live on a feminist country and doing so will get me into problems.

What I want to do is cut contact with her forever but I CAN'T because we live in our dad's house and I don't have a job and money to move the fuck out!!

What I am doing right now to deal with her is giving my dad and her the poing at every argument, so the argument ends quickly, but I end up soo angry that I will never forgive this emotional harassment I am being put on.
Treat her like she's air, don't speak to her at all
 
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
21,830
Online
66d 19h 9m
don't go ER or do anything violent as that will get you straight up arrested, trust me

although that sounds terrible tbh, my sister is also annoying af because she doesn't let me stay up late, complains about me ''having a bad personality & views'' and unironically tries to compare the way I was bullied with hers, when the worse thing they did was call her a few bad names out of jealousy (typical between foids) once. She's irritable af as well, you literally can't say bad shit to her on any subject otherwise she gets mad, cries and leaves. Anyway, by far the biggest gaslighter on my family and would prolly convince my parents I'm on the right if it wasn't for her sorry ass, since now I have to LARP as a good goy in order to not get called out again.

As for what you should do? don't know tbh, maybe try to talk to your parent and victimize yourself saying you have depression or something, and ask them to be more nice to you by using that. Abstain yourself from silly conversations and learn to control your anger (I know this last part is hard), it kinda paid off for me.
 
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Posts
5,068
Online
73d 3h 14m
i feel you brocel

my sister isn't great either but i cant help being fond of her and missing her :cryfeels: but im not talking to her anymore bc she's just toxic, so even if i miss her i stay way
 
D

darkblue

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 8h 59m
ItsOver4cel said:
don't go ER or do anything violent as that will get you straight up arrested, trust me
Just ignore her. Use your hatred for her as LifeFuel to make more money, move out and be free. Please don't hit her or anything, it's not worth it to have that on your record for the rest of your life over a temporary situation.
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
995
Online
23d 13h 38m
BeatsMonster23 said:
Thanks for the input but I can't do that because she will tell all the family members that I did grab her by the neck for example.

The most I can do is yell back at her I guess, but I don't feel like it.
Do it in private you don't have to hurt her just dominate her physically. When she tells your family just deny it and tell her she is lying, even if ur parents say something they won't be sure and go easy on you, after that you punish her again for complaining (in private). Just don't leave any marks and don't acually hurt her, u just want to show her who's boss. Come on man it's not that hard.
Works for me tbh.:feelsokman:
If you want to go even lighter, you can tickle her until she begs you to stop. If anything you can say that you were just playing with her (which is true).
You will see it's actually a lot of fun:feelsLSD:.
Also, make sure you call her fat and tell her to lose some weight.
 
AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Posts
2,251
Online
35d 15h 18m
Choke her ass out.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,093
Online
164d 19h 23m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Yeah, ruined my day or night or whatever it was at that time.
 
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
7,025
Online
67d 5h 12m
Either slap her the next time she disrespects you or continue to be disrespected. If you continue to allow her to do it without punishing her, she'll continue to do it.

Zensfy said:
Or this.
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,062
Online
20d 6h 15m
Stay patient until you can fuck off for good
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,824
Online
33d 14h 34m
Good morning
 
M

meatball

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Posts
1,082
Online
11d 3h 54m
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,203
Online
24d 16h 17m
ignore her

try to move the fuck out

dont argue with her ever ( ala ignore her )


fucking woman are ALL THE SAME , sisters are narcistic / abusive pieces of shit like all woman are.
 
BeatsMonster23

BeatsMonster23

Certified Escortcel
★★★
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Posts
245
Online
1d 23h 13m
Izayacel said:
ignore her

try to move the fuck out

dont argue with her ever ( ala ignore her )


fucking woman are ALL THE SAME , sisters are narcistic / abusive pieces of shit like all woman are.
This is basically what I've been doing and I'm fine.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
28,901
Online
113d 1h 18m
LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Nearly out of greycelness, yee
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
428
Online
6d 1h 21m
Prostitute her, it won't change anything to her life and you'll even get money from this
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
44d 17h 40m
BeatsMonster23 said:
I despise my younger sister, she is a 23 years old becky who used to be a fat pig. She is useless and doesn't care about me and just ignores me.
Not caring about you and ignoring you is pretty neutral, considering most foids actively hate us that's actually a pretty decent state.

Also impressed she managed to lose the excess pounds. Have you complimented her on her discipline OP?

BeatsMonster23 said:
Of course she has a boyfriend and she has the right to say that she is depressed and plays the victim every time.
Did you mean 'the gall' rather than 'the right'?
It is feasible to be in a relationship and still experience depression.
Can you give some examples of playing victim? Vague.

BeatsMonster23 said:
She is also a manipulative bitch, she uses her crying to win over our dad's reasoning, for example, if we have an argument she will just cry a little and act histerically so that our dad sympathizes with her and instantly I become the guilty part of the argument, I fucking hate that shit.
Examples please.

BeatsMonster23 said:
My dad is 100% with her, he says that I should be supporting her all time because I am her older brother. Are you fucking serious? she doesn't give a shit about me, so why should I?
What type of support is he talking about?

BeatsMonster23 said:
She also yells at me when we have an argument, AND I FUCKING HATE THAT, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR YELLING ME LIKE THAT? YOU LITTLE FAT BITCH?:feelsohgod:

I can't judge this until I know the context of the argument. Sometimes things are worthy of yelling. I won't assume you are to blame but you can't just expect us to by-default take your side without understanding context. That's the type of shit you hate, right?

BeatsMonster23 said:
I wish I could slap her on the face, but I live on a feminist country and doing so will get me into problems.
I empathize with the desire to inflict violence as a reprisal for cruel behaviors, where that exists, though without further elaborations it's hard to understand the context leading up to your sibling conflicts. Have you detailed them in some past thread?

BeatsMonster23 said:
What I want to do is cut contact with her forever but I CAN'T because we live in our dad's house and I don't have a job and money to move the fuck out!!
100% empathize with this too, not with a sister but the feeling is similar with many abusive cohabitors.

BeatsMonster23 said:
What I am doing right now to deal with her is giving my dad and her the poing at every argument, so the argument ends quickly, but I end up soo angry that I will never forgive this emotional harassment I am being put on.
poing?

"I am being put on" I assume you mean something like "I am being subjected to"

vocab suffers when we are stressed bruh
 
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
10,434
Online
135d 22h 53m
SuccessfulShark said:
Do it in private you don't have to hurt her just dominate her physically. When she tells your family just deny it and tell her she is lying, even if ur parents say something they won't be sure and go easy on you, after that you punish her again for complaining (in private). Just don't leave any marks and don't acually hurt her, u just want to show her who's boss. Come on man it's not that hard.
Works for me tbh.:feelsokman:
If you want to go even lighter, you can tickle her until she begs you to stop. If anything you can say that you were just playing with her (which is true).
You will see it's actually a lot of fun:feelsLSD:.
Also, make sure you call her fat and tell her to lose some weight.
Pretty solid advice. This is definitely what OP should do if he wants to improve anything. But it’s usually good to attack in areas where it won’t be shown that easily. Acting should come a long way in it. Like if by chance she does tell then you need to act very appalled that she even brought up something like that. And then have your way with her in private. Maybe even bring a knife as well to threaten her as punishment.
Zensfy said:
Not a bad idea either. A good whore is a dead whore.
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
1,918
Online
14d 8h 59m
I got lucky that I don't have any brothers or sisters. Don't need to suffer this bullshit
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
44d 17h 40m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I live with a normie who brings over his girlfriend and saw her sit on his knee and now I have to deal with remembering this everytime I see her so I get reminded of how over it is even in my shared house, emotional wise, there is just no escape.
kiss.jpgsit.pngface.png

blond.jpgred.jpg


remember guys, for us, never ever
 
coperexia

coperexia

curry tikka masala
Joined
Jun 17, 2021
Posts
503
Online
1d 15h 6m
Izayacel said:
ignore her

try to move the fuck out

dont argue with her ever ( ala ignore her )


fucking woman are ALL THE SAME , sisters are narcistic / abusive pieces of shit like all woman are.
they thrive off attention (negative and positive) so ignoring is the best thing u can do until u move out
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,203
Online
24d 16h 17m
coperexia said:
they thrive off attention (negative and positive) so ignoring is the best thing u can do until u move out
Well put
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,619
Online
34d 17h 0m
tell the bitch if she faults you anymore you would rape her
 
BeatsMonster23

BeatsMonster23

Certified Escortcel
★★★
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Posts
245
Online
1d 23h 13m
Thanks guys, the situation is in control now, I am just focusing on moneymaxxing so I can leave this place ASAP
 
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
1,027
Online
5d 18h 7m
You need to reconcile with her then betray her, as to maximize harm and put her in her place.
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,270
Online
51d 13h 33m
kill her (in apex legends)
 
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
968
Online
18d 2h 6m
BeatsMonster23 said:
I despise my younger sister, she is a 23 years old becky who used to be a fat pig. She is useless and doesn't care about me and just ignores me.

Of course she has a boyfriend and she has the right to say that she is depressed and plays the victim every time.

She is also a manipulative bitch, she uses her crying to win over our dad's reasoning, for example, if we have an argument she will just cry a little and act histerically so that our dad sympathizes with her and instantly I become the guilty part of the argument, I fucking hate that shit.

My dad is 100% with her, he says that I should be supporting her all time because I am her older brother. Are you fucking serious? she doesn't give a shit about me, so why should I?

She also yells at me when we have an argument, AND I FUCKING HATE THAT, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR YELLING ME LIKE THAT? YOU LITTLE FAT BITCH?:feelsohgod:

I wish I could slap her on the face, but I live on a feminist country and doing so will get me into problems.

What I want to do is cut contact with her forever but I CAN'T because we live in our dad's house and I don't have a job and money to move the fuck out!!

What I am doing right now to deal with her is giving my dad and her the poing at every argument, so the argument ends quickly, but I end up soo angry that I will never forgive this emotional harassment I am being put on.

I hate my sister too, she was always messy and dirty and always act offended when i tell her to stop making hour house disgusting.

 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
44d 17h 40m
Leblid said:
Reported for instigating someone to commit suicide :feelsohgod:
why singular and not plural?
Leblid said:
I hate my sister too, she was always messy and dirty and always act offended when i tell her to stop making hour house disgusting.
give some fucking examples jesus
 
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
968
Online
18d 2h 6m
Wizard32 said:
why singular and not plural?

give some fucking examples jesus

Plural, fine.

About my sister, she always let rotting food in the bridge and dirty dishes in the kitchen, many times let papers that he put in her ass in the floor in our shared bathroom, or let her underwear there. The room outside our bedrooms was filled with trash from her and i took hours cleaning it, and later she used that place to upload nearly naked videos dancing on Tiktok, doing lots of noise that i could hear from all the house. She completely cucked me, i should have punched her while we were younger. I never want to leave my room in part for that, i can't rest for a second before seeing something that she let disordered. There must be more in the past, but i don't want to remember, i guess.
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,918
Online
14d 15h 25m
Get a job and save up to move out.
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
44d 17h 40m
Leblid said:
About my sister, she always let rotting food in the bridge
bridge.jpg
that's a shame


Leblid said:
and dirty dishes in the kitchen, many times let papers that he put in her ass in the floor in our shared bathroom

Are you saying she leaves shit-stained toilet paper on the floor of the bathroom instead of flushing it down the toilet? That seems unusual.

sample_1ff037e98cdd6b57e060ff6a36bccad3.jpg

Leblid said:
or let her underwear there
she wants you to sniff it OP stop being oblivious to her flirtations and embrace her scent, she wants you to get accustomed to her musk so you will go down on her: picture yourself doing this now OP. She probably sneaks into your room and sniffs your used underwear, just reciprocate.

sniff.jpg


Leblid said:
The room outside our bedrooms was filled with trash from her and i took hours cleaning it
just dump it in her bedroom to teach her a lesson, maybe buy her an extra trash can as a birthday present to show you care OP and then she will have someplace to put it

trash.png


Leblid said:
later she used that place to upload nearly naked videos dancing on Tiktok

You basically created this problem by cleaning her mess like a cuck.

You think she would've danced around in that room if it was messy? She wouldn't want to look like a slob.

If she really wanted to do it, she would've been compelled to clean the room so her tiktok vid would look better, and this would've also given her less time to waste dancing by doing chores.

You're basically coddling her.


Leblid said:
doing lots of noise that i could hear from all the house.

noise admittedly can be very annoying but I'd much rather someone be dancing to music in an adjacent room than stomping on the ceiling, I fine earmuffs and headphones are better able to filter out music than thumping

Leblid said:
She completely cucked me
basically if you take her garbage out to the curb instead of dumping it on her bed you're cucking yourself


Leblid said:
i should have punched her while we were younger
in response to what? did she punch you first?




Leblid said:
I never want to leave my room in part for that, i can't rest for a second before seeing something that she let disordered.
Do you mean "something she discarded" ?
Leblid said:
There must be more in the past, but i don't want to remember, i guess.

understandable, I've forgotten specifics about a lot of the abuse I've suffered over the years. When you get depressed it kinda meshes together so sometimes you just vaguely know with certainty you're being abused but have trouble relating it. Empathy bro.
the virgin shepherd said:
Get a job and save up to move out.
working the type of hard jobs that men can get (we can't just be waitresses or greeters or escorts) can become difficult if you are having trouble relaxing or winding down at home, like if you can't enjoy sleep or recreation like normies do

which is why I generally hate this advice. Normies can hold jobs because they don't get harassed in their safe space so they can recuperate from the stress of work

if living at home is work then it's too much work to also have a job
 
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,439
Online
97d 14h 51m
It’s 100% been said already but have sex with your sister theory
 
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Posts
12,787
Online
44d 11h 45m
living on your own is expensive af, so gl with that if you dont have a well paying job or are prepared to work 40-45 hours every week.

id rather work 20hrs and Stay at home with parents :feelsaww:
 
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
968
Online
18d 2h 6m
Wizard32 said:

CU...CUNNY!
Wizard32 said:
Are you saying she leaves shit-stained toilet paper on the floor of the bathroom instead of flushing it down the toilet? That seems unusual.

View attachment 459470
Not sure if they had shit or sweat, they were closed. When we still had a trash bin in the bathroom, many times she let opened papers with shit and blood, same reason i got rid of it for ever, despite my parents telling me that the pipes would get ruined.

Also, please, don't tell me you are a scat/piss fag, PLEASE!
Wizard32 said:
she wants you to sniff it OP stop being oblivious to her flirtations and embrace her scent, she wants you to get accustomed to her musk so you will go down on her: picture yourself doing this now OP. She probably sneaks into your room and sniffs your used underwear, just reciprocate.

View attachment 459466
Maybe if she was a cute loli like pic and not an obese unhygienic roastie. Off topic: 2 times i had in front on my underwear of a CUTE loli, but that fetish is fantasy only, so i didn't keep or smell them. Remember that real humans are disgusting. Don't let anime waifus make you forget that.
Wizard32 said:
just dump it in her bedroom to teach her a lesson, maybe buy her an extra trash can as a birthday present to show you care OP and then she will have someplace to put it

View attachment 459473
I did throw her trash in her room for some time, but she started locking the door.
Wizard32 said:
You basically created this problem by cleaning her mess like a cuck.

You think she would've danced around in that room if it was messy? She wouldn't want to look like a slob.

If she really wanted to do it, she would've been compelled to clean the room so her tiktok vid would look better, and this would've also given her less time to waste dancing by doing chores.

You're basically coddling her.
I know, i should have never cleaned her shit, i will never do it again, i was breandead and low test for bad nutrition / porn/videogame/anime addiction.
Wizard32 said:
noise admittedly can be very annoying but I'd much rather someone be dancing to music in an adjacent room than stomping on the ceiling, I fine earmuffs and headphones are better able to filter out music than thumping


basically if you take her garbage out to the curb instead of dumping it on her bed you're cucking yourself



in response to what? did she punch you first?
In responde to being a disgusting dirty landwhale.
Wizard32 said:
View attachment 459475



Do you mean "something she discarded" ?
I mean, she make a mess in every room she gets in.
Wizard32 said:
understandable, I've forgotten specifics about a lot of the abuse I've suffered over the years. When you get depressed it kinda meshes together so sometimes you just vaguely know with certainty you're being abused but have trouble relating it. Empathy bro.

Not abuse, but absolute disgust and anger of being unable to get a house with proper cleaning and order for years, i hope she leaves soon so i can finally be in peace.
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
44d 17h 40m
Leblid said:
many times she let opened papers with shit and blood
The only logical guess I can make is that these might be menstrual pads, which could explain the combination?

Perhaps if she forgets to change them as frequently as recommended (heavy flows?) the blood exceeds the absorbancy capacity and it pools up into her anus causing the fecal matter to be washed off onto the pad too.

Another possibility I would theorize is maybe if a girl is sitting down while wearing a menstrual pad, the pressure of sitting on the pad might squeeze out the blood in certain sitting postures?

You're not supposed to flush those things, so they should be put in the garbage...

If you're finding them on a floor I have a quesiton for you OP... do you have any pets in the house?

It's possible that a cat or dog might be attracted by the scent of your sister's blood and feces on a menstrual pad and pull it out of the trash.

That might explain why it's on the floor if your sister was actually putting it in the trash.

the ideal thing would be for her to tie off the bag and start a new one, or perhaps keep a bag/can in her room (too high for a dog to jump at) for keeping these until she is ready to throw them out.

These modern foid problems must be harsh. In the pre-pad days I think women would just regularly wade in a river during their periods and wash away their blood/feces instead of letting it fester on a strip of cloth for hours like the modern foid does.

Leblid said:
same reason i got rid of it for ever, despite my parents telling me that the pipes would get ruined
This sounds like you flushed it, that's a bad idea, they're not degradable. My toilet gets clogged enough from my basic TP the last thing you want to do is jam pads down there.

Honestly just pick up her menstrual pads, put them in a bad, and toss the bag on her bed. She'll probably get the message. I imagine this is the type of thing she'd be too embarassed to whine to dad about.

She's literally giving you the ammo and won't have to deal with this from you if she disposes of her menstrual pads responsibly, ie not putting it in one of those tiny overflowing bathroom buckets which are meant for tiny things like Q-tips and empty tooth paste tubes.


Leblid said:
Also, please, don't tell me you are a scat/piss fag, PLEASE!
Not both, no.

Leblid said:
Maybe if she was a cute loli like pic and not an obese unhygienic roastie.
You said she "used to be a fat pig", now you're saying she's still obese? Being inconsistent OP.

Are you saying something like she used to be 60% body fat and then leaned down to a "slim" 50% bodyfat perhaps?

Leblid said:
Off topic: 2 times i had in front on my underwear of a CUTE loli, but that fetish is fantasy only, so i didn't keep or smell them. Remember that real humans are disgusting. Don't let anime waifus make you forget that.
Helping me forget (for however brief a respite) is the whole point of the waifu.

I'm not at any risk of becoming detached to reality, it always lures you back in.

Leblid said:
I did throw her trash in her room for some time, but she started locking the door.
You could wrap her menstrual pad in some paper towel and slide it under her door.

Alternatively, leave it in a bag hung on her doorknob.

Option C: if she has a windowsill, leave it on the sill, that way when Chad comes to sneak into her window at night he'll get an education in her nature.

Leblid said:
I know, i should have never cleaned her shit, i will never do it again, i was breandead and low test for bad nutrition / porn/videogame/anime addiction.
Cleaning for your sister is fine if you do it in creative ways, such as my above ideas. You don't be her maid like a normy beta but instead clean in creative ways to send her messages.

Leblid said:
In responde to being a disgusting dirty landwhale.
That's not grounds to punch someone fren.

Obese moids and foids need help pursuing health, you should be buying your sister scented soaps and tape notes to them like "I want to help bathe you so you smell good, imouto"

She will fall in love with you in response to this and begin dieting so you will think she is pretty. Then you need to ejaculate into her womb once she's below 150 pounds.

Leblid said:
I mean, she make a mess in every room she gets in.
Right but I'm trying to figure out what sort of mess.

Leblid said:
Not abuse, but absolute disgust and anger of being unable to get a house with proper cleaning and order for years, i hope she leaves soon so i can finally be in peace.
Leaving messes for other people to clean up is a form of emotional abuse, you need to realize you are a victim.
 
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
968
Online
18d 2h 6m
Wizard32 said:
The only logical guess I can make is that these might be menstrual pads, which could explain the combination?

Perhaps if she forgets to change them as frequently as recommended (heavy flows?) the blood exceeds the absorbancy capacity and it pools up into her anus causing the fecal matter to be washed off onto the pad too.

Another possibility I would theorize is maybe if a girl is sitting down while wearing a menstrual pad, the pressure of sitting on the pad might squeeze out the blood in certain sitting postures?

You're not supposed to flush those things, so they should be put in the garbage...

If you're finding them on a floor I have a quesiton for you OP... do you have any pets in the house?

It's possible that a cat or dog might be attracted by the scent of your sister's blood and feces on a menstrual pad and pull it out of the trash.

That might explain why it's on the floor if your sister was actually putting it in the trash.

the ideal thing would be for her to tie off the bag and start a new one, or perhaps keep a bag/can in her room (too high for a dog to jump at) for keeping these until she is ready to throw them out.

These modern foid problems must be harsh. In the pre-pad days I think women would just regularly wade in a river during their periods and wash away their blood/feces instead of letting it fester on a strip of cloth for hours like the modern foid does.

I mean, some papers with shit, other ones with blood.

No pet involved, she is just a disgusting landwhale. She also sometines let blood and higyenic paper tha probably was on his anus/vagina on the drain.
Wizard32 said:
This sounds like you flushed it, that's a bad idea, they're not degradable. My toilet gets clogged enough from my basic TP the last thing you want to do is jam pads down there.

Honestly just pick up her menstrual pads, put them in a bad, and toss the bag on her bed. She'll probably get the message. I imagine this is the type of thing she'd be too embarassed to whine to dad about.

She's literally giving you the ammo and won't have to deal with this from you if she disposes of her menstrual pads responsibly, ie not putting it in one of those tiny overflowing bathroom buckets which are meant for tiny things like Q-tips and empty tooth paste tubes.

As i said, i used to let her trash in her room, until she started locking it. She now let disgusting used toothbrushes and empty hygienic paper cylinder, and well, bottles of any product she uses.
Wizard32 said:
Not both, no.


You said she "used to be a fat pig", now you're saying she's still obese? Being inconsistent OP.

Yes. She was and still is obese.
Wizard32 said:
Are you saying something like she used to be 60% body fat and then leaned down to a "slim" 50% bodyfat perhaps?

No, she is still obese.
Wizard32 said:
Helping me forget (for however brief a respite) is the whole point of the waifu.

I'm not at any risk of becoming detached to reality, it always lures you back in.


You could wrap her menstrual pad in some paper towel and slide it under her door.

She now uses menstrual cup, i think, so it looks i have one less problem.
Wizard32 said:
Alternatively, leave it in a bag hung on her doorknob.

Sometimes when i did that, bitch just let it in from of my door. Only solution is violence, but it's too late for that.
Wizard32 said:
Option C: if she has a windowsill, leave it on the sill, that way when Chad comes to sneak into her window at night he'll get an education in her nature.

I remember i saw used condoms in her room one time she let the door open and she went to eat breakfast i think. I know that she fucks with random degenerates she gets from Grindr app. Bitch can't fucking even throw or even hide used condoms fast.
Wizard32 said:
Cleaning for your sister is fine if you do it in creative ways, such as my above ideas. You don't be her maid like a normy beta but instead clean in creative ways to send her messages.

She acts like an animal, only a punch would make her change. I just want her to fucking leave.
Wizard32 said:
That's not grounds to punch someone fren.

Obese moids and foids need help pursuing health, you should be buying your sister scented soaps and tape notes to them like "I want to help bathe you so you smell good, imouto"

She doesn't deserve me spending a single dólar for her, only when she start keeping shared spaces clean.
Wizard32 said:
She will fall in love with you in response to this and begin dieting so you will think she is pretty. Then you need to ejaculate into her womb once she's below 150 pounds.
No, as i tell, you, she is ruined, only getting back in time and act like the man i never was and punching her in the face would fix her.
Wizard32 said:
Right but I'm trying to figure out what sort of mess.


Leaving messes for other people to clean up is a form of emotional abuse, you need to realize you are a victim.
This is what i mean with mess in every room.
 
BeatsMonster23

BeatsMonster23

Certified Escortcel
★★★
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Posts
245
Online
1d 23h 13m
Leblid said:
I mean, some papers with shit, other ones with blood.

No pet involved, she is just a disgusting landwhale. She also sometines let blood and higyenic paper tha probably was on his anus/vagina on the drain.


As i said, i used to let her trash in her room, until she started locking it. She now let disgusting used toothbrushes and empty hygienic paper cylinder, and well, bottles of any product she uses.


Yes. She was and still is obese.


No, she is still obese.


She now uses menstrual cup, i think, so it looks i have one less problem.


Sometimes when i did that, bitch just let it in from of my door. Only solution is violence, but it's too late for that.


I remember i saw used condoms in her room one time she let the door open and she went to eat breakfast i think. I know that she fucks with random degenerates she gets from Grindr app. Bitch can't fucking even throw or even hide used condoms fast.


She acts like an animal, only a punch would make her change. I just want her to fucking leave.


She doesn't deserve me spending a single dólar for her, only when she start keeping shared spaces clean.

No, as i tell, you, she is ruined, only getting back in time and act like the man i never was and punching her in the face would fix her.

View attachment 459770 This is what i mean with mess in every room.
Holy fuck! That's another downside of living with foids, they posses a lot of shit and usually they make a mess on bathrooms.
I feel you.:feelscry:
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
44d 17h 40m
Leblid said:
She also sometines let blood and higyenic paper tha probably was on his anus/vagina on the drain.
Are you winning son?
Leblid said:
She now let disgusting used toothbrushes and empty hygienic paper cylinder, and well, bottles of any product she uses.
Toothbrushes are small enough to slide under a locked door.

Leblid said:
She was and still is obese.
You should get a lat pulldown and invite her for a free personal training session.

Leblid said:
Sometimes when i did that, bitch just let it in from of my door.
Next time she has a friend over you should give them one of these bags and say "this is my sister's waste products that she left hanging on my door, she must think they are pretty cool"
Leblid said:
Only solution is violence, but it's too late for that.
Violence doesn't solve shit with foids in modern society because instead of improving behavior they'll milk it for victim cred and become even worse.
Leblid said:
I remember i saw used condoms in her room one time she let the door open and she went to eat breakfast i think. I know that she fucks with random degenerates she gets from Grindr app.
I think you mean Tindr, Grindr is the gay hookup app that preceded Tindr.

Leblid said:
Bitch can't fucking even throw or even hide used condoms fast.
So long as they're in her room it's her issue I guess unless it starts to smell.

Leblid said:
She acts like an animal, only a punch would make her change. I just want her to fucking leave.
Humans can actually be worse than other non-human animals (remember we are animals too bruv) because at least wolves tend not to shit where they eat.

I think there are always solutions other than punching. Not a wise idea to hit a foid bro, only as a last resort if she's trying to rake your eyes or some shit.

I just think they're not worth it. She might be the human you know better than any other and are most confident of her being irredeemable, but I'm confident there are worse things out there, so they shouldn't be our hill to die on.

Leblid said:
She doesn't deserve me spending a single dólar for her, only when she start keeping shared spaces clean.
It's not so much what she deserves as much as using a small amount of money to try and manipulate her psychologically into being a better person. Plus her smelling better benefits you too, even though yeah she ought to buy her own soap.

Leblid said:
No, as i tell, you, she is ruined, only getting back in time and act like the man i never was and punching her in the face would fix her.
That would've just got you thrown out and her worse because she'd be drunk on the power of using men against other men.


Leblid said:
View attachment 459770 This is what i mean with mess in every room.
One solution I would run past your father is that you are interested in the bathroom having a shelf to store things on, and that you would be willing to purchase the shelf and help install it, but that you wanted his guidance on how to properly use the tools.

It could be a father-son bonding activity, and when you are done you could proudly show the shelf to your sister and ask if she would like to use it for some of her things.

That would help to clear some of the counter space and perhaps move things in a positive direction.

You wouldn't even need a very strong shelf to hold something light such as that box of kleenex tissue-paper.

The black hairpick hanging off the edge has a loop in the handle which means a simple thumbtack in the wall could be used to hang it.

A nail could probably also hold up that hair-straightener, it could straddle it.

The blue-handled circular brush also looks like it has a handle hole but due to the thickness and odd shape you'd need a pretty long nail, I think you'd probably be better off getting a special long hook for that.

Your sister's circular makeup things, rather than being stacked with the round face down, could instead be put up on the elevated rim of your countertop with the circle forward, on their sides.

If your sister has a shorter overhead reach than you, you could pin it too high for her to reach if she doesn't get into the habit of putting it onto a lower tack,
 
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
968
Online
18d 2h 6m
Wizard32 said:
Are you winning son?

Toothbrushes are small enough to slide under a locked door.


You should get a lat pulldown and invite her for a free personal training session.


Next time she has a friend over you should give them one of these bags and say "this is my sister's waste products that she left hanging on my door, she must think they are pretty cool"

Violence doesn't solve shit with foids in modern society because instead of improving behavior they'll milk it for victim cred and become even worse.

I think you mean Tindr, Grindr is the gay hookup app that preceded Tindr.


So long as they're in her room it's her issue I guess unless it starts to smell.


Humans can actually be worse than other non-human animals (remember we are animals too bruv) because at least wolves tend not to shit where they eat.

I think there are always solutions other than punching. Not a wise idea to hit a foid bro, only as a last resort if she's trying to rake your eyes or some shit.

I just think they're not worth it. She might be the human you know better than any other and are most confident of her being irredeemable, but I'm confident there are worse things out there, so they shouldn't be our hill to die on.


It's not so much what she deserves as much as using a small amount of money to try and manipulate her psychologically into being a better person. Plus her smelling better benefits you too, even though yeah she ought to buy her own soap.


Eso solo te habría echado y ella peor porque estaría borracha del poder de usar hombres contra otros hombres.



Una solución que pasaría por delante de su padre es que usted está interesado en que el baño tenga un estante para almacenar cosas, y que estaría dispuesto a comprar el estante y ayudar a instalarlo, pero que quería su orientación sobre cómo usar correctamente las herramientas.

Podría ser una actividad de vinculación padre-hijo, y cuando haya terminado, podría mostrar con orgullo el estante a su hermana y preguntarle si le gustaría usarlo para algunas de sus cosas.

Eso ayudaría a despejar parte del espacio de la contra y tal vez mover las cosas en una dirección positiva.

Ni siquiera necesitarías un estante muy fuerte para sostener algo ligero como esa caja de papel de seda kleenex.

El palillo de pelo negro que cuelga del borde tiene un lazo en el mango, lo que significa que se podría usar un simple chinillo en la pared para colgarlo.

Un clavo probablemente también podría sostener esa plancha de pelo, podría a horcajadas.

El cepillo circular de mango azul también parece que tiene un agujero de mango, pero debido al grosor y la forma extraña que necesitarías un clavo bastante largo, creo que probablemente sería mejor obtener un gancho largo especial para eso.

Las cosas de maquillaje circular de su hermana, en lugar de estar apiladas con el redondo boca abajo, podrían colocarse en el borde elevado de su encimera con el círculo hacia adelante, en sus lados.


You

She just doesn't care, she doesn't care a shit about order, it's like she gets pleasure from don't doing it and always acts as a victim when you ask her for some order. Your solutions would only work in a human, she isn't. It isn't a space problem, she just doesn't care It probably is a parenting problem, my parents should had more discipline. Believe me, it's over, i just have to pray that she leaves soon.
 
Last edited:
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
4,682
Online
84d 21h 47m
Have sex with her.

Edit: I now read the full text. Don't have sex with her.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,203
Online
24d 16h 17m
BeatsMonster23 said:
Thanks guys, the situation is in control now, I am just focusing on moneymaxxing so I can leave this place ASAP

-BrettyBoy- said:
I live with a normie who brings over his girlfriend and saw her sit on his knee and now I have to deal with remembering this everytime I see her so I get reminded of how over it is even in my shared house, emotional wise, there is just no escape.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top