Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE my Roommate!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I despise this cunt! This kid is so fucking weird. He stays up stupidly late playing videogames when he has a 9am class, i hardly ever see this kid doing work, just playing videogames or sleeping 24/7, now i dont care if he plays videogames all day, but staying up till freaking 4-7am in the morning while shouting on the mic playing fortnite and COD with his dumbass highschool friends while im trying to sleep is WAY to far. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? These are tiny ass dorms I sleep like 7 feet away from him.This piece of shit kept me up ALL NIGHT and i had a damn test this morning. I told him to stop fucking talking and to turn the game off then he told me to "just put in headphones". I wanted to kick the shit out of this skinny lanky faggot. I basically only slept for 30 minutes than had to get up for class. This is about the 5th time this idiot human has done this. Then he skips class because he's too tired to wake up, NO FUCKING SHIT. Why does this kid even exist? Why the fuck would you even waste your parents money to go to university to talk on the mic all day and skip/fail classes due to absolute stupidity? When he's sleeping or napping i get off the game or the mic, i try to be quiet and not disturb him I actually try to respect the fact that i'm living with another human being in a close vicinity but i aint doing any of that anymore, fuck this kid. He also dosent know when to stop talking or get the hint that i dont want to talk at the moment. I was studying for a test last night and he said "oh am i bothering you, my bad" then 5 mintues later he starts talking to me again and trying to dance infront of me and get my attention. I'm also sick of seeing this kid sagging his pants with his ass hanging out his skinny jeans, fucking goddamn FAGGOT! I honestly think i'd rather have a normie roommate who brings friends and girlfriends into the dorm over this freak. Just 2 more weeks and i wont have to dorm with this guy ever again!

my room mate is even worse, I leave my door open to get air in and this guy always fucking stares at me for some reason outside of the room thinking i don't see him, makes me feel fucking weird. he also makes fun of me to other people that i watch anime and his friends are fucking annoying.

he also owes me $2 because i lent him laundry money, but he won't pay back because he doesn't have cash only debit

my room mate is even worse, I leave my door open to get air in and this guy always fucking stares at me for some reason outside of the room thinking i don't see him, makes me feel fucking weird. he also makes fun of me to other people that i watch anime and his friends are fucking annoying.

he also owes me $2 because i lent him laundry money, but he won't pay back because he doesn't have cash only debit
Wtf? Why does he stare at you

Is this your first year or what?

Wtf? Why does he stare at you
I don't know, this guy doesn't know manners, I don't even talk to him, maybe once every 3 days he asks me what the uni cafeteria is giving, it's just weird as fuck.

he acts like a super normie as well

I don't know, this guy doesn't know manners, I don't even talk to him, maybe once every 3 days he asks me what the uni cafeteria is giving, it's just weird as fuck.

he acts like a super normie as well
This is the kind of person I wish to ERadicate under certain circumstaNCes.

my last 2 roommates desERve to die

I think this is why ER did what he needed to do to his roommates.

I'm never bothered tbh

Stop being a bitch then OP and kick his ass. After first time of doing that late night gaming shit I would have told his bitchass to calm down. Like if he is lanky like you describe he probably will get scared and calm down. Another thing you can do if you are to scared to confront him is just hit his fucking consoles when his out and hope they break internally kek.

I also have a shitty roommate who didn't clean until I yelled at him to start cleaning. Now he keeps the room pretty clean.

Stop being a bitch then OP and kick his ass. After first time of doing that late night gaming shit I would have told his bitchass to calm down. Like if he is lanky like you describe he probably will get scared and calm down. Another thing you can do if you are to scared to confront him is just hit his fucking consoles when his out and hope they break internally kek.

I also have a shitty roommate who didn't clean until I yelled at him to start cleaning. Now he keeps the room pretty clean.

I can’t beat his ass because I’ll get kicked out uni, and the RA can’t do anything because school ends in about 2 weeks. Fucking LOL when you said to hit his consoles. I’ll keep that in mind

I assume this is a dorm and from my knowledge youre forced to stay in a dorm your first year.
I’m not forced to but I don’t have a job to live off campus, soooo...

I can’t beat his ass because I’ll get kicked out uni
That's true but nothing is stopping you from yelling at him or just straight up unplugging his shit when he is playing after you told him to stop cause you are trying to sleep.

fuck it im bussin

paragraphs bruh

You need to contact the RA (resident advisor). He is fucking with your sleep and your life.

>living with someone in one room
l u l

I'm just like your roommate