Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my parents

Ellioty

Ellioty

Recruit
★★
My parents want to get me a shitty Honda as first car. After how terribly they've treated me my whole life, not letting me mine bitcoin 4 years ago which would be worth hundreds of thousands today, making me socially autistic, my dad degrading me every chance he can get, my mom literally being the masturbation Gestapo, forcing me to go to church, making me get good grades, not allowing me to go to friend's houses, this is my thanks. It's not like we're poor either my parents just want to be Jews because they act like I'm asking for a Lamborghini when I just want a pretty good car ~25k to hopefully attract cute girl. I'd be able to take her on long drives with my hand on her thigh, fuck her in hotel rooms, and take her out on dates. Even if it didn't get me a cute gf I'd still have a car to cope with.

extremely relatable, I feel for you brah

on the bright side you at least got your license

extremely relatable, I feel for you brah

on the bright side you at least got your license
Tbh they'll probably put a tracker on my car and not let me drive anywhere except to and from school.

fuck you for thinking cars matter, get the honda and stfu. i drive a honda and its cheap and good MPG. cars are only for getting u where u need to go. only your looks matter

At least they are buying you a car.
It's better than nothing.

My parents want to get me a shitty Honda as first car. After how terribly they've treated me my whole life, not letting me mine bitcoin 4 years ago which would be worth hundreds of thousands today, making me socially autistic, my dad degrading me every chance he can get, my mom literally being the masturbation Gestapo, forcing me to go to church, making me get good grades, not allowing me to go to friend's houses, this is my thanks. It's not like we're poor either my parents just want to be Jews because they act like I'm asking for a Lamborghini when I just want a pretty good car ~25k to hopefully attract cute girl. I'd be able to take her on long drives with my hand on her thigh, fuck her in hotel rooms, and take her out on dates. Even if it didn't get me a cute gf I'd still have a car to cope with.
how old r u bruh?

Tbh for my area it's pretty cheap. Carmogged on a daily basis.

jfl at thinking cars matter

It could help me obtain poor gf. Anyways like I said it would be a good cope. Saint Elliot loved his BMW and I would love my car as well.
the only thing that matters is looks

You can't be incel until you're at least 18 and a virgin. 16 is too young, there's still time for your body/face to develop further and you still have opportunities to get laid seeing as though you're in high school where half the population is teenage girls. If you're still virgin by the time you're 18 and done with high school, then you can say you're incel, but until then it's not over.

Your mere presence is disrespectful to wizards and oldcels who are like 30+ JFL

When i turned 18 my mother didn't want me to make my driver license. She took all my money and won't open the door when i got home from school.

She tried to scare me by telling me things like it's not for you. You can't make it. I won't live with murderer So i have gave up and now i'm 27 and scared to do my license, also afraid of sitting in car. And she still didn't return my own money for license and car. All my teenage years i was working good for nothing.

I smell larp. Probably a used Honda Civic.

Parents have two jobs: pass on attractive genes, and prepare you for any potential violence. If they fail at passing either one, they are shit parents and your life will be shit.

Me too, I'm tired of my parents and sister constantly putting me down. Every single day they keep making sarcastic comments about me

Lol at this thread. You have the best parents in the world.

I have no fucking license...I wish I did. It wouldn't matter what car I have

I have no fucking license...I wish I did. It wouldn't matter what car I have
let's get it

i unironically need loads of motivation to get it because my dopamine is so low, well, probabl save a little money too

fuck you for thinking cars matter, get the honda and stfu. i drive a honda and its cheap and good MPG. cars are only for getting u where u need to go. only your looks matter

At least you have a car
This whole post is brutal driving pill

why ur dopamine so low bro
lots of stuff: wagecucking, working on other stuff at home, random shit i haven't gotten over like stolen money
impossible to scramble together enough dopamine while dealing with this shit. just go lift brah lol.

Did it ever occur to you that you are not entitled to a car or thanks for having been their child? The grades thing is annoying especially considering how useless formal education is, unless it is stem, but you know it's because your mom loves you right?

lots of stuff: wagecucking, working on other stuff at home, random shit i haven't gotten over like stolen money
impossible to scramble together enough dopamine while dealing with this shit. just go lift brah lol.
that would make me either wanna just sleep forever or something. Wagecucking is brutal. At least you prob have some good backup money for copes

that would make me either wanna just sleep forever or something. Wagecucking is brutal. At least you prob have some good backup money for copes
well, I would have had if this huge freelance project didn't end with a middleman stealing over half of the cash
i'm just eating shit basically and want to die, holding off only by willpower
i don't want to discourage people though because they might find a cushy job, unlike morons like me

well, I would have had if this huge freelance project didn't end with a middleman stealing over half of the cash
i'm just eating shit basically and want to die
as long as you don't rope bro :feelsrope:

You can't be incel until you're at least 18 and a virgin. 16 is too young, there's still time for your body/face to develop further and you still have opportunities to get laid seeing as though you're in high school where half the population is teenage girls. If you're still virgin by the time you're 18 and done with high school, then you can say you're incel, but until then it's not over.

Your mere presence is disrespectful to wizards and oldcels who are like 30+ JFL

He's bragging.

I feel disrespected.

>$25000 car at 16
Fucking spoiled cunt

Lol.

Tbh for my area it's pretty cheap. Carmogged on a daily basis.

I understand how you feel. I was a boardingschoolcel and felt poor compared to classmates who showed up to class in $3,000 suits. It's like flying in business class and having to walk past the first class seats.

Right now I'm just trying to cope. I know I'm not truly an incel and I know it's not truly over for me. I'm on a pretty solid path to moneymaxxing within the next few months then I'll be able to afford plastic surgery and finance a car.

Dude. What are you doing here? Get the fuck out, live your life, and come back if you're still a virgin on your 18th birthday.