Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate my parents with a passion

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They have neglected me my entire life and didn't teach me a damn thing, literally fucking useless.

32276.jpg

relevant avi ngl

My parents are bluepilled to hell
they don't have any fucking clue as to how this society works
My dad was an effeminate cuck who submitted to my mom
Wmaf is truly disgusting parenting
They both lived life on easy mode
Their insane parenting made me grow up with a really warped view on life which fucked up my developmental years even further
ER would not have gone ER if he knew the entire truth
ER should have honestly just punished his parents instead of some randos
Wmaf is the most heinous genetic crime two people can commit
First they cheat genetics
Then they create a child with a phenotype that has no social niche then they inject their shitty parenting into them

They both lived life on easy mode
Yeah procreating was easier in their generation. Being gym-maxxed was the exception, not the rule like today and also no dating apps etc. Even retards could procreate. Plus 90% of foids were thin. Today dudes fight each other to the death like wolves for a crumb of even fat pussy. We live truly in apocalyptic times.

Yeah procreating was easier in their generation. Being gym-maxxed was the exception, not the rule like today and also no dating apps etc. Even retards could procreate. Plus 90% of foids were thin. Today dudes fight each other to the death like wolves for a crumb of even fat pussy. We live truly in apocalyptic times.
I was saying because my dad is a white normie in the west and my mom is a noodlewhore